Chapter 5 - Punish the Underwear Thief

The girls called Big 'the boy with the eel tongue', but this time he would make Dragon understand the meaning of that nickname, making him realize that he had insulted the wrong person.

"Ohhhh!"

Dragon's eyes widened as the person beneath him suddenly began to invade his mouth.

A soft tongue began to lick and slide across Dragon's cheeks, then entered his mouth and teased the roof of his mouth. Dragon didn't give up and they both started kissing hungrily. Dragon continued to kiss Big as hard and wildly as he had done during that night together.

Big's heart pounded as large hands squeezed and felt his chest. The long fingers of those large hands pulled the pink nipples from his white chest, alternating jerks from side to side.

As Dragon began to catch his breath, he released Big's slightly swollen lips. Then he kissed from his neck to his nipples, which immediately hardened.

"Uhmm, I love, aaaah... Mmmm."

Dragon sucked on Big's nipples as if he were trying to suck something out of them that wasn't there. Big moaned, because never before had any of the girls he had been with played with his nipples like that.

After a moment both of his legs were lifted and locked onto the thick hips of the person above him. Surprised, Big immediately tried to push with his hands, but had forgotten that both of his hands were tied above his head. Dragon didn't wait any longer.

He tried to invade Big's narrow canal which was now completely open and at the same time he came, the seed from his member spread onto his abdomen. Big couldn't believe he had exploded like that, but Dragon with a single gesture removed the liquid and spread it on his back canal.

"Ahhh..."

Big breathed a sigh of relief before roaring softly. Dragon bit along the bound arm of the man beneath him, before stopping at the armpit. Big was so embarrassed that his face shone, but he was speechless because the other person clung to him more and more. But Dragon began to caress his hips while he passed first his nose and then his tongue all over his armpits.

"Ah... Ah, Dragon, don't lick."

Dragon didn't listen to him and continued to use his tongue to frantically poke the large dimples under his arms, then bite his teeth into those muscular man's arms instead of the soft arms of a woman like he was used to. This made Dragon even more excited so much so that he started moving faster.

Big raised his face and closed his eyes. The sex this time wasn't as painful as the first time. Furthermore, Dragon had worked effectively to prepare him adequately, making his lower abdomen contract and loosen. As a natural consequence, Big's hot cavity completely sucked in the member that had been inserted there.

"It hurts... My arms hurt... My arms hurt." Big groaned because his arms were too tight. Plus he couldn't move in time with the other person on top.

Dragon showed understanding by freeing him from those knots. When his wrists were free and he was free, Big felt his blood circulating normally and wanted only to hit Dragon to give vent to his anger.

"Uh! Huh."

Big couldn't get his thoughts in order as Dragon's heavy body swallowed him whole. Big's strength was nothing compared to Dragon's.

The first evening they both had wild sex, and many times too. The sexual positions were awkward and Big was almost always on his back, while Dragon was awkward in his movements. It could have been because either Dragon wasn't fully conscious or both of them had never experienced sex behind the scenes.