Chapter 6 - Defeat Dragon

Seeing that sight from Big, Dragon nodded deeply and the idea of ​​wanting to take the person on the bed and being able to attack him with two more blows flashed in his head.

"What are you doing?" Big asked, trembling, holding his shirt and pants, which he had just picked up from the couch.

"Clean your..." Dragon replied softly.

"Do your part. Ah! Ohhhh!"

Large, smooth fingers traced Big's entrance, before bursting inside him, entering his channel. Big was lifted up and straddled Dragon on the couch. Dragon began using his other hand to rub it along Big's member, which was already erect.

Rubbing slowly at first, then speeding up as he continued to invade his back canal with his fingers. Big kept his eyes closed, his hands clasped and clenched on the back of the couch. Suddenly, his back hole began to create its own hot liquid.

"Dragon..." Big shouted, thinking of telling him to stop but his mouth betrayed him again when Dragon's index and middle fingers were inserted into his hole. He closed his eyes again, accepting what was coming after him, and immediately began to move his waist back and forth following the rhythm of those wonderful fingers.

Dragon pressed a kiss to the scented nape of Big's neck, then down his neck, sinking his teeth into him, and sucking on and off.

Big could only moan as his hot member began to be massaged harder. Big started kissing Dragon's chest until he reached both of his nipples, he started sucking them hard until those two buttons swelled. Dragon's beautiful nipples were within reach of Big's breath and he shivered. Big moaned sensually as he took his hardened nipples into his mouth, making him want to chew on them.

"A kiss like this doesn't count as a special kiss." Dragon said suddenly.

Then a voice rang in Big's head, he couldn't understand what kind of satanic ghost possessed him, so he opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, asking the person next to him for a kiss.

"Kiss Me!"

Dragon didn't let himself be kissed. He bit his lips as if he were tempting the other person with a smile on his face. After a while he thrust his slender tongue with burning fury into Big's mouth. Then he pulled out his long fingers, preparing to deliver the big thrust and enter his warm, wet canal.

Dragon opened Big's legs wide, seeing how the liquid dripped from that channel in front of him, he considered it a welcome and that everything was ready to enter. Therefore, he grabbed his member and brought his head to the entrance of the orifice, which was immediately sucked in, as if he was waiting for it.

Big groaned, his hands hitting Dragon's back. He couldn't take it anymore, so he could only bite his lip.

"Ahhhh!"

The big member went inside Big, it was hot, very hot, which made him so happy that he felt he would die or go crazy with that big member inside him.

Dragon with his strong arms, full of muscles, raised his body above him and supported himself on one of the armrests to establish the center of gravity, while he continued to enter and exit inside Big's hole, who felt his back numb because he knew Dragon would have no mercy.

The sound of bodies colliding could be heard, but Dragon was unaware of this and only pushed harder.

"Ahh... Ohhhh..."

Big's heart was beating fast, his body was shaking but without tenderness, only from the strong thrusts. Big was grabbed again and placed face down on the back of the couch. Sweat beaded all over his body, he became red and trembling from Dragon's impressive strength.