Chapter 4 - Hunt for the Underwear Thief

"Undress for me now!"

"You are crazy? No!!" Big replied surprised.

"Big, men's underwear thief... Uh-uh... I think the person who's about to be exposed is you." Dragon raised his hand and stroked the tip of his chin.

"Anyway, take off your clothes. I need to check if you have my personal belongings with you. If I don't find anything, I'll let you go."

Big knew he had no other choice. Dragon's phone was destroyed, but his boxers were currently in his pocket.

"First turn around and show me your back."

"Why do I have to turn around?"

"Because it's something I want to see..."

A large hand grabbed the collar of his shirt and turned him around.

"Take off your clothes now!! I've already seen every inch of your body, even your orifice. You don't have to be ashamed." Dragon said sticking his tongue out.

Big seeing Dragon's mocking expression became furious. He quickly kicked off his shoes only to hurl them at his broad chest. "Okay, this is just the first piece of clothing." Dragon picked up the Valenciaga shoes that Big had thrown at him and took a seat in an armchair at the foot of the bed, settling in as if he were waiting to witness a special show.

Big felt uncomfortable, it made him nervous to be looked at by Dragon's sharp eyes and, besides, he was starting to feel very hot.

Big looked at the person in front of him who was holding his favorite shoes, before clenching his jaw trying to think of a way out. When he then saw an empty space under the bed, he knew what he would do, so he decided to comply with the request of the person in front of him. When the time came, he would get rid of the stolen goods.

"I'll start with the pants, okay?" Dragon was struck by his words and even more by Big's surrender as he unbuttoned the button on his trousers. The start of the show was greeted with loud applause from the man on the couch.

Big continued by slowly sliding his trousers down to his feet and then pretended to trip and fall on the edge of the bed while with a furtive gesture he took his boxers out of his pocket, then sat down to take off his socks and, without ever taking his eyes off , tossed Dragon's boxers under the bed.

I've done it!!Big thought in his heart before standing up and throwing his jeans and socks at Dragon.

"As you can see... I have nothing."

Dragon raised an eyebrow, but was smiling, and Big felt confident again. Dragon casually put his jeans away and stood up from the couch.

"Take off the rest too."

"I have nothing. Did you see it."

The only clothing left on Big were his boxers and a t-shirt, as he held his arms out to show the other his innocence, but Dragon, just by looking at his eyes, knew he was hiding something and shook his head.

"I have to check every corner of your body. You know, walking around without underwear is proving to be quite trying for me. With just the pants on, my skin is getting irritated from contact with the fabric and it's uncomfortable, not to mention the metal zipper. Besides, I'm all frozen up now." Big's gaze fell on the crotch of Dragon's black jeans.

"Quick, take off your shirt!"

"Why should I take it off?" Big asked nonchalantly and in response Dragon shook his head again.

"If you take everything away, I'll stop looking for evidence."

"Well." Complying with Dragon's request, Big first peeled off his blue t-shirt and then his boxers from his slender legs. He cupped his two hands together to cover his cock so that the owner of the handsome face in front of him couldn't see anything.