-#Rules#-

-#1: No Smut/sorta- (This is very self explanatory- the turtles are young and if one of them is your oc's crush- your oc is young as well. BUT- if this is in the future universe/apocalypse when they're older, smut will be allowed since they're now adults. If you want to do smut, it'll be moved to PM's so the boom will be safe)

-#2: No cursed ships- (Basically, no underage ships and please- PLEASE- don't be one of those people that do ships like Leo x Donnie- they're cursed and do not belong on this book)

-#3: All Sexualities and Genders are allowed- (This is an open place for sexualities and genders! So lgbtq+ ships are in fact allowed here! And if you go by a preferred pronoun, please do tell me so I don't accidentally misgender you.)

-#4: No Bullying- (Bullying is only allowed in the rp, but if it's outside the rp, like towards me or someone else on this, that is not allowed)

-#5: About group roleplay's- (I've tried group roleplay's and it was not for me, I would end up replying late and sometimes when I come back to the rp, an entire story will be there and I'd have to scroll through the whole thing before making a response that makes sense- so sadly, group roleplay's are not allowed on this book. Another reason is that the notification would cover other notifications and I wouldn't be able to reply to another rp unless I check myself to see if they replied.) - (Password: Favorite mystic weapon)

-#6: Replies- (Please do try to be as detailed as possible so I can give a good response back. You don't have to give me a long response, but if that's how you roleplay, I don't mind.)

-#7: Speaking outside Rp- (I've had trouble with this where some people would stop the rp entirely just to give a separate response to something I said outside the rp. So when speaking to me outside the rp, it doesn't matter if it's important or just a random comment about the rp, please do use these: ( ) and //)

-#8: OOC/Out of Character- (It's ok to be a little out of characters, but if it changes the character so much that it's no longer recognizable, it's no longer ok-)

-#9: Tagging- (Tagging is in fact ok, but please do ask me before doing so. But if the tag is to get my attention becuase I've been gone for so long or if it's to tag me on a different rp you'd like to do, you don't have to ask and you can just go right ahead. But for when you tag me becuase I'm gone for too long, please don't take me when I'm gone for long- 10 or 30 minutes- only tag me in an hour or two.)

-#10: About your oc- (have the right to not accept your oc, but don't worry, I'll give you a reason for not accepting it. One of the main reasons I won't accept your oc is because they're overpowered or because your oc doesn't make sense to the aa ROTTMNT  universe at all)

-#11: One sided or Two sided- (If you wanna do a one sided rp, please do ask me, if you don't know what that means- basically it's only just you playing your oc and I'm only playing a canon character. And for Two sides roleplay's, it's basically the classic rp rule where I play your crush and you play mine. Extra: for the one sided rp, I don't mind if you play a canon character instead of an oc)

(Password is hidden in the rules, you can say the password on this chapter or after your form)