-#3 Oc: Nexus Warrior (Jasper)-

"I would've been the champion if it wasn't for you..."

Name: Jasper
Surname: Adachi

Gender: Male
Pronouns: he/them

Age: 16 (Age in movie: 17- or still 16- IDK-)
Birthday: April 20th
Zodiac sign: Taurus
(Extra information: Birthstone: Tiger's Eye)

Species: Pond Turtle Youkai (No he's not mutated by Draxum, he is just born like that-)

Height: 5'7"

Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: Leonardo (backup crush: Cassandra)

Personality: [Jasper absolutely hates losing..ever since he won multiple times in the nexus, he's been hit with the biggest ego boost ever, so if he does end up losing, his usual smug and confident self would break and he'll snap and become angry right away, which mostly leads to him wanting to fight the person he lost to even more, which would have to have someone drag him away so he doesn't end up injuring himself(which he'll fight against-). Despite his angry demeanor when losing, he's an actual chill guy to be around, even head patting people at time to time, which would definitely confuse people he does it to.]

Phobia: Atychiphobia (fear of failure)

Likes: Fighting/Training, success, long walks, football, pretzels, challenges, and loyalty.

Dislikes: losing a fight, pain(slowly getting used to it though), betrayal, feeling hungry, and cold weathers.

Weapon: Wooden staff (kinda like Donnie) + (extra information: he also likes to fight with his fists)

Backstory: [Jasper was always a fan of the nexus fights when he was young and would always constantly ask his parents to take him to fights whenever he had the chance, but of course, he wasn't always lucky when he asked because he had younger sibling and his parents didn't want to leave them alone. When he got older(not a teenager yet), he began to train to become apart of the nexus fight despite his parents concerns about it. When he was fully trained and ready, he would join the nexus and would successfully defeat his opponent, who was a rather strong one and everyone in the crowd believed that he was going to die..but he didn't, he survived and was able to defeat them..] + (extra information: Jasper was first enemies with Leo ever since he defeated the nexus champion, as he believed that it should've been him that defeated them.)

Appearance(made in PicCrew) :

)—Appearance(made in PicCrew) :