"It's good to see you again.." - (F! leo)

(Basically an au where future Leo went through the portal with Casey, why? Because I like angst- *sips tea in background*) + (if you want, the future version of your oc could come along through the portal as well)

The group would stand in front of two tied up people that April had found..one looked to be the same species as Leo..but also had a mechanical arm that looked familiar to Raph's..and the other was a young male that wore a mask, that looked very familiar to Cassandra's mask.. "So..tell me, how did you end up running into them again?" Donnie suddenly asked, breaking the silence, which would receive a sigh from April. "I thought I already told you guys- I guess not, whatever, I was just out in the city and these two just suddenly approached me and was acting like they knew me, but of course I didn't..and something I noticed is that the boy had a picture of us." She explained, taking a picture out of her pocket and showing it to the boys, the picture had all of them in it..why did they have a picture of them? As they examined the picture, a groan would be heard from the turtle..they didn't realize that he was hurt..the turtle would soon open his eyes, he would stare at the ground for a bit before raising his head. "Forgot how much April can pack a pu-" he started before he realized the people in front of him, the group was soon surprised when they noticed tears going down the turtle's eyes.