"Whoa! Calm down! It's just me!" - (Human Donnie)

(This is not exactly an au where they're humans, this is just a what if scenario) + (don't ask why there's another Donnie rp scene and not another sibling- he's just too relatable and funny-)

 Donnie has not left his lab in quite a long time, now, this would sometimes not be seen as unusual as he would always be working on something and would only come out to get a snack or to do a mission, but this time, he never came out at all

Donnie has not left his lab in quite a long time, now, this would sometimes not be seen as unusual as he would always be working on something and would only come out to get a snack or to do a mission, but this time, he never came out at all..this started to worry you..so you decided to go to his lab to see if he was ok and was not sick or anything. [your character] would walk up to Donnie's laboratory and would knock on his door. "Hey Donnie? Are you ok?" You questioned after knocking. There could be a sound of Donnie knocking into something, along with a small surprised yelp. "Yup! All good! No need to be worried about me!" Donnie responded from within the lab, the tone of his voice sounded panicked, which confused you, just what was he doing in there? Whatever..he's still in the lab and sounds somewhat fine..[Your character] would nod their head slightly before turning around and leaving.

It's been a few days later and Donnie has still not left his lab, which just raised your concern even more, and it also caused you to go to Donnie's lab once again to double check if he is alright. [your character] would knock on the door once again, but a bit rougher this time. "Ok Donnie, something is definitely wrong with you, open up and tell me what's up!" You exclaimed from behind the door. Donnie would be silent for a while before letting out a sigh. "Alright fine..you can come in, but promise me you won't panic when you enter alright?" He asked, this question confused you quite a lot, why would you panic? You would shake your head slightly at that, whatever, you just want to make sure he is alright. "I promise I won't." [your character] promised, standing in front of the door, waiting for it to open.

It would take a while until the door would finally open..nothing seemed unusual about the laboratory and nothing seemed to be out of place. In the center of the laboratory was Donnie's chair and the back of the chair was facing you. "So..Donnie..what is wrong?" You asked, tilting your head slightly. There would be silence for a while before turning the chair, on the chair was not the turtle you used to know, sitting there was a human who was wearing Donnie's tech.