Chapter 11: A Fire Starts at Stage

Hey everyone! I have testing pretty soon .-. So I may be a little late with this chapter, but, I have some news... I won't be writing from mid July to August! I'm traveling, and so I'm going to do my best to write as much as I can and get them done! There have been some of you who've missed some of the chapters who asked me to update... I feel really bad for not updating for a long time! It happens a lot, so thank you to those who bare with me! I need a lot of LuNa motivation to pump in chapters (-_-') (Nami's been gone for a while from the dressrosa arc... I MISS HER!!). But, deviant art got me pumped up! \(^ o ^)/

Anyways, I'll stop my rambling now! On to chapter 11! :P

Warning: chapter contains dumb fluffiness!

Enjoy

~

Previously:

(in cuts of the last chapter)

"GUM GUM...." I heard Luffy belt.

I opened my eyes in surprise.

"PISTOL!" Luffy yelled as his hands slammed on the door, his hands making there way through the door, and reaching into the bathroom.

"It feels... Cold." Luffy said as the door broke apart, and the water started to flood out.

"Nami?!" Luffy yelled as I was being dragged with the water, hurtling towards Luffy.

Luffy gulped.

I slammed into Luffy, along with the rest the water crashing into us.

---

Luffy..." I whispered, trying to keep calm at the same time, "... I-thank you."

I lifted myself off of him and sat down next to him, as he lay there on the ground. He smirked.

"I wouldn't leave you, I wouldn't leave any one of our nakama." Luffy said

--

I smiled as I continued reading my script, while I felt the ballpoint move across my arm. In my arm, this time...

just in case I thought I was a mermaid again.

~~~

Nami's Pov:

My ankle was starting to finally do better, I had only a couple days left of proper healing with this cast before it could finally be removed. And then, I could rehearse stress free! Although, I was afraid Hancock had other ideas thought of already... if she knew I was still alive...

"Nami, it's breakfast time!" Luffy yelled as he barged into my room.

I swiftly turned my head around to look at him, startled by his presence. Slowly, I clenched my fist.

"Luffy! Don't just barge into my room like that! At least knock first." I yelled, Luffy chuckled.

"Sorry."

I looked at him, pretty pissed, as he left the room without any other word, heading towards the dining table. I slowly got off bed, following along where Luffy was making his way to. As I approached to the table, everyone else was already seated as Sanji served everyone there plates.

"Nami-swaaaaaan! Good morning my love!" Sanji said enthusiastically.

"Good morning, Sanji-kun." I smiled back. I took a seat next to Robin, and watched as the crew went into there usual groups-chatting away.