Christmas special: A Holy Holiday

Hey guys and gals! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 🎄🎁 This is NOT a continuation of chapter 8, this is a small little Christmas story! ⛄️ Merry Christmas everyone! I'm sorry for the delay of chapter 9, I will be working on it!

Enjoy!
~~~
Nami's Pov:

Besides Halloween and Thanksgiving, Christmas had to be my utmost favorite holiday of the year! The best time of year to get together and bond. It would've been the best time ever... If I wasn't so scrambled! I don't know if you know, but Christmas shopping during Christmas eve is a nightmare!

"EVERYONE!! What have I told you about the orders I've given you?!" I asked the crew, they all looked at me sluggishly.

"No offense, Nami... But you're the only one who plans everything every christmas year..." Usopp said. I glared at him.

"Well that's only because you're all lazy douche bags!" I yelled at them, sometimes they can be the laziest people you'll ever meet!

"Well, we've got Sanji already helping out right now!" Chopper said brightly.

"That's because he's Sanji." I said lowly. Sanji was literally the first one to volunteer.

"If you'd like, I'll come shopping with you." Robin volunteered.

"...Yes, I'd like that VERY much!" I told her, as if she had no idea what was happening.

"Very well, it's settled then." Robin said.

"... No it's not." I told her as I slouched and sweat dropped, I was hoping more of the crew would help out. Luffy jumped down from the deck and landed on he lower deck floor.

"I WANT TO COME TOO!" Luffy yelled. I looked at him weirdly, out of everyone else, I didn't think he'd want to go shopping...

"You want to come along with us?" Robin asked him with a smile.

"Yes! I want to buy MEAT!" Luffy said giddily, he was drooling a waterfall. I sighed loudly, of course!

"Don't tell me our food supply went devoured!" I said, Luffy grinned and nodded.

"We might as well resupply our food." Robin said.

"Yeah, I guess your right." I told Robin, I turned towards Luffy.

"You can come as long as you promise you won't get into any raucous." I told him, he smiled.

"I promise." Luffy said.

"I wonder where Sanji went..." Brook said.

"... That love cook doesn't think properly when he's on love mode." Zoro said. Franky laughed.

"Isn't that everyday?" Zoro asked, Franky fell over laughing. I clenched my fists.

"It doesn't matter, he'll probably come back some how." Usopp said.

"Let's just go!" I said as I pulled Luffy with me, while Robin followed along.

________
Outside the store:

We stood outside the store, probably the largest store I've seen by far. (CandyTopia: BTW! The stores don't look like ours... So just imagine this is a large store you would imagine at the time set in One Piece XD) I turned towards Robin and Luffy who stood behind me.

"Ok, so Robin, when we get in I want you to look for Christmas decorations." I told her as I handed her the list of decorations.

"Alright Navigator-san. Have fun shopping with Luffy!" She said as she walked into the store, leaving Luffy and I, Luffy had a big grin on.