16 ~

"If the morning light don't steal our soul, we will walk away from empty gold."

Izi's POV

I woke up to the sun shining on my face through the window. I groaned slightly and rolled over to check the time. It was 8:37am, I'd slept through the entire night. Fucking jet lag. I sat up in bed and rubbed my face, looking around to find my phone. I unlocked it and saw 7 messages. A few from my friends, one from my mum, one from Liam and two from Harry.
I opened Harry's first message that came through last night;

Hope you settle in okay. Pretty weird having you back here .x

I smiled as I read his next one;

Morning! I take it you slept through the night. Ring me when you wake up! .x

I typed a quick reply saying I'd ring him in a minute and then opened the text from Liam;

Welcome back!! Got a party at mine tonight, come and get drunk haha x

He really was so lovely, I smiled as I typed my reply;

Yeah, Harry told me last night! I'll be there x

I closed the messages and got Harry's number up, pressing call and holding the phone up to my ear. It rung a few times before an unfamiliar voice answered;

"Helloooooo?"

"Ah, hi?" I stammered awkwardly.

"Hahaha, it's Louis. Harry is in the other room. How are you love?"

"I'm good, um, can I speak to him?"

"You sure can.. HARRY YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S ON THE PHONE" He yelled, causing me to move the phone away from my ear slightly. I heard a mumbled,

"fuck off Louis" and a cackle come from the older boy before Harry spoke,

"Hey, sorry. You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm good. You wanted me to call?" I chewed my lower lip slightly, enjoying hearing the sound of his voice.

"Yeah! So the party at Liam's tonight," He started, "starts at like 8 and there's like 50 people going or something."

"Yeah, he messaged me this morning." I said, wondering if that had been a stupid thing to say. Harry's breath hitched in his throat for a split second before he continued;

"Right, well are you gonna come?"

"Yeah of course." I said happily.

"Okay good! I'll text you the address. You'll know a few people there, woulda met them last time.."

"Alright cool." I yawned

"How are you still tired? You slept for like 12 hours.."

"I'm always tired Harry. Leave me alone." He scoffed at my response and I smiled to myself.

"Alright, I gotta go. We're just at Niall's and then we're heading to the studio for a few hours so I'll see you tonight."

"Okay, enjoy your singing superstar." He scoffed again and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

"See you later Australia."

"Bye Styles." I said as I hung up.

I wonder what tonight would bring. You never know what's going to happen when you're around those boys.

~

When 8pm rolled around I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself. For some reason, since meeting these boys my self confidence had sky rocketed. I had never liked the way I looked. I wasn't ugly, I was just plain. My hair was nothing special, I wasn't fat but I sure as hell wasn't skinny, my eyes were nice but that was pretty much all I liked about myself. I tilted my head and admired the jeans I'd bought last week. They were black and high-waisted, and they made my ass look great. I had black heeled boots on and a cropped black silk shirt. My phone buzzed next to me and I looked down at it;

"Your taxi is now approaching." The message read. I scooped up my phone and chucked it in my bag, wandering out into the kitchen and collecting my wallet from the bench before walking outside. The taxi was already waiting in the driveway as I locked the front door and headed towards it. I jumped in and recited the address to the driver. Turns out Liam only lived about ten minutes away from Harry's flat, meaning I didn't have to sit and make too much small talk with the cab driver. He pulled up outside a huge brick house, with one of the longest driveways I'd ever seen. There was a fountain in the front yard and trees lining the path. I was in absolute awe as I made my way up to his front door, hearing music playing inside as I rung the bell. My heart beat was heavy in my chest as I waited for the door to open.. when it did, it revealed Liam in dark jeans and a white button down shirt.

"IZI!" he shouted, scooping me up in a hug and lifting me off the ground. I wrapped my arms around his neck, smelling the alcohol on him. He set me down on the ground and ushered me inside.

"How are you?!" he cried, taking a sip of the drink I hadn't even realized he was holding.

"I'm so good! I can't believe I'm back!" I noticed Niall walking over out of the corner of my eye. He came and stood next to us and extended his hand;

"Well you must be Izi," he slurred, his eyes bloodshot from effects of too much alcohol, "I've heard a lot about you." he gave Liam a sly smile before Liam punched him in the stomach. He doubled over laughing and clutching his stomach.

"Forgot you guys hadn't met," Liam mumbled, "Come on, I'll take you to Harry." I gave Niall a pat on the shoulder as I walked past him, following Liam into the crowded living room. I scanned the room for my curly haired friend, and spotted him on a couch in the back corner. A beer in his hand, and a girl on his lap. It only took me a few seconds to realize the girl was Nadine. He smiled at me when he saw me, slowly pushing Nadine's legs off his lap.

"Well hellooooo Miss Australia." he cooed, motioning for me to sit down next to him. I did and Nadine leaned over to me;

"Hi! I'm Nadine!" her thick European accent showing through.

"Izi." I said - even though we'd met before - and gave her a tight lipped smile. I really didn't like her, she was bad news. She didn't seem to notice though as she pulled on Harry's shirt and urged him to dance with her. He got up reluctantly, rolling his eyes at me as he was whisked away to the dance floor. I went and grabbed a drink, it was strong but I downed it, quickly pouring myself another.

"IZI!" my head shot up to find Liam, Louis and Niall standing at a table, "come play beer pong with us! Be my partner!" Louis yelled. I laughed and walked over to them, Louis kissed me on the cheek.

"Alright, ya ready for us to kick your asses?" Niall shouted, aiming a ping pong ball in the direction of our cups. It missed, he swore.

"Let me show you how it's done boys!" I said, lining up my arm and throwing the ping pong ball. It landed in one of their cups with a splash.

"YEAAAAHHHHH" Louis yelled, high-fiving me. Liam gave Niall a dirty look and we continued playing. By the time there was one cup left on each side I was wasted. I tried hard to concentrate as I lobbed the ball, it bumped the rim of the cup before it fell into the liquid.

"YESSSSSSS!" I cheered as Louis swung an arm around my shoulders,

"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!" he shouted, placing a sloppy kiss to the side of my head.

"Nah fuck off, I want a rematch!" Niall called, setting up the cups again.

"Alright just let me go to the bathroom!" I said, as Liam pointed down the hallway, directing me. I stumbled slightly as I made my way down to the toilet. I pushed open the white door and flung my hand to my mouth. Nadine was bent over the vanity, her dress around her waist as Harry pounded into her from behind.

"WOAH." I cried, Harry's eyes shooting up to meet mine as he pulled out of the skinny blonde. My eyes quickly darted to his dick before he covered it with his hand.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I said, backing away and slamming the door. What the fuck?