29 ~

"And I need to tell you how you light up every second of the day, and in the moonlight you shine just like a beacon on the bay"

Harry's POV

The car ride back to the hotel was tense. The boys were rambling on about the show, completely oblivious to everything. Louis tapped my leg and asked me if I was alright. I just nodded and told him I was still in awe from the show. I knew he didn't believe me but thankfully he didn't say anything else. When we pulled up outside the hotel there was paparazzi everywhere. Fans were pressed up against the barricade and it was absolute mayhem. Preston and the other guards tried to make a path for us but the reporters were still shoving cameras in our faces. I was trying to push through the crowd when I heard one of the paps call out to me;

"Harry! You're a junkie! Get off the coke!" I ignored it, but Izi didn't. I watched out of the corner of my eye as she turned around and looked him straight in the eyes. She opened her mouth and I knew she was going to start screaming at him but Preston stopped her.

"Ignore it." I heard him say to her as he pulled her into the lobby. We all piled into the elevators and headed up to our rooms. I called out to Izi, but she disappeared down the corridor. I clenched my fists and pushed open the door to my room.

'Why? Why the fuck did I do that? She obviously didn't want it.' I kicked off my shoes, not thinking about anything except her. I growled to myself, angrily running my hands through my hair as I thought about what I'd done.

'You know what? Fuck it.' I silently cursed myself and headed out of my room and down the corridor. I knocked gently on her door waiting for her muffled;

"come in" before I pushed it open. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, taking off her shoes. She gave me a smile as I walked in.

"Hey.." I said. closing the door behind me, "about before. I was on an adrenaline rush.. I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking.."

"Friends don't do that." She murmured to me.

"Well we're not just friends. We both know that.."

"We can't keep doing this." She whispered.

"Doing what?"

"Flirting, sleeping together, nearly kissing.. actually kissing! I can't keep doing it. It's killing me.." Her voice was shaking as she stood up.

"So be with me then!" I said, trying not to raise my voice when all I wanted to do was shout from the fucking rooftops.

"Harry.."

"No. No. Don't say no to me again. Please don't. I am so desperately in love with you. Please.." I sounded like a fucking idiot, I was practically begging her. Her hand lifted to cover her mouth as she started to cry. I strode towards her and wrapped her in a hug.

"I don't think I can do it Harry. I can't live in a world where I'm going to be judged all the time. It's already happening, the comments about me online are horrible. Saying I'm fat and ugly.. And that was when they thought I was dating Louis. Imagine what it would be like with you.."

"Who gives a fuck what the say?! You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met and my god, if you can't see that you must be fucking blind." I put my hands on her cheeks, wiping her stray tears away with my thumb. She let out a deep sigh,

"Harry.. I just.. I don't know.."

"You don't know what? Anything you want, anything you need I will give to you." I leant down and kissed her forehead, she wrapped her hands around my wrists and looked into my eyes.

"I love you. God, I love you so much. It tears me to shreds every fucking day to think that you won't be mine." Tears were rolling down her face as she spoke and I swallowed hard, my eyes welling up.

"I'm yours baby," I leant down and kissed her cheek,
"I'm yours.." I leaned over and kissed her other cheek.
"All. Fucking. Yours." I mumbled, finally pressing my lips to hers. Our lips moved together like it's what they were destined to do. The kiss was slow, but needy. I had her in my arms, I had her and I never wanted to let her go. I snaked my arms down around her waist and she cupped my face with her hands. I'd never shared a kiss this passionate before. Her lips were like a drug to me, and I was so fucking high. I craved her. Every part of my mind, body and soul longed for her. I needed her, in every sense of the word. She was perfect. She was everything I'd ever wanted. God, she was so beautiful.. So fucking beautiful. She was so intelligent, she was funny and caring. She saved my fucking life. I knew she was way too good for me, so when I felt her smile into the kiss I was done for. I was going to give my absolute all to her. She deserved the best and that's what I was going to give her. She gently grabbed the neckline of my tshirt and gave it a small tug. I let out an almost inaudible moan, keeping my hands on her waist as I slowly walked us backwards..