19 ~

"There's a lot that you don't notice, when you read between the lines. The future's out of focus, when you're blinded by the light"

Izi's POV

I felt Dylan be pulled off me and I opened my eyes to see Harry with a fist full of his shirt.

"Don't you dare fucking touch her." he seethed, pushing Dylan backwards. He laughed menacingly before he spoke;

"What the fuck are you gonna do about it Styles?" The next thing I heard was Harry's fist collide with the side of Dylan's face. He stumbled backwards, blood now gushing from his nose. He stood back up and swung a punch at Harry, hitting him in the side of the head and knocking him to the ground.

"Harry, fuck!" I shrieked, almost blinded by the tears pouring out of my eyes. Dylan lined up a kick and got Harry straight in the ribs. He yelped out in pain and curled over clutching his side. The back door to the club swung open, Niall standing there with Preston.

"Oi. What the fucks going on?" Preston boomed, his large body shielding Harry from Dylan. Niall ran over to me, leaning his body over mine and wiping the tears from my face.

"Shh, it's okay. You're okay.." he whispered as I cried into his shirt. I tried to look past him as two bouncers came and dragged Dylan away. I was violently shaking, and balling my eyes out. I watched as Preston helped Harry up, examining the black eye that was already forming from Dylan's punch. Harry caught my eye and started towards me, but Preston cut him off, practically pushing him to the car that I hadn't even noticed had pulled up. He shut the door once Harry was inside and then headed to me. Niall stood me up and Preston came and put his arm around me, almost carrying me to the car as my body shook. He opened the door and gently placed me on the black leather seat. He slammed the door shut and ran around the other side to get in. The second the door closed, the driver sped off down the street.

"What the fuck was that, H? You're gonna be on the front of every newspaper in the world!" Preston's words were harsh and Harry wouldn't meet his eye, instead he turned to me;

"Did he hurt you?" He whispered. I shrugged my shoulders and held out my arm, there were huge red welts and bruises forming from Dylan's grip. Harry closed his eyes and shook his head, his jaw clenching. Preston turned to me and spoke;

"Iz, what happened? Do we need to call the police?" I shook my head, tears forming in my eyes again.

"I just want to go home.." I mumbled. Preston nodded at me, concern all over his face. As he told the driver where to go I leaned my head on Harry's shoulder. He placed his head on top of mine and we stayed like that until we arrived at the flat.

"Stay here?" I whispered to him once the driver had pulled up. He nodded at me and helped me out of the car.

"You both gonna be okay?" Preston called from the car. Harry just nodded, giving him a slight wave as we let ourselves into the flat. He closed the door and locked it behind him. We didn't speak at all as I helped him into the guest bedroom, watching him wince as the pain from his rib took over. I smiled lightly as I left the room, climbing into my own bed and crying myself to sleep.

Harry's POV

"Fuck.." I muttered to myself, dropping my head into my hands. I was sat at the kitchen bench, waiting for Izi to get up. My phone had blown up with messages and calls, from friends and management demanding to know what had happened last night. I was on the front of nearly every newspaper and magazine in the world. Every website had a story about me pinned at the top of their page. The hashtags #WeStillLoveYouHarry and #GetWellSoonHarry were circulating Twitter and Facebook. I didn't know what had come over me.. I needed to protect her. My phone buzzed on the table; 'Nadine' popping up on the screen. I clicked ignore, as I had done the other five times she'd called.

"Hey.." I heard from behind me. Izi was standing there, in tracksuit pants and a singlet. My eyes immediately fell to her arm which was a dark blue from the grip of Dylan's hands. Her bottom lip had a small cut in the corner and it was swollen. I slowly stood up from the table, wincing as a sharp jab of pain hit my ribs. I pulled her into me and hugged her tightly, she clung to the white t-shirt covering my body and started to cry. I moved away from her and put my hands on her face, drying her tears. She gave me a weak smile which I returned.

"Preston was right," I stated, she cocked her head slightly. "that I'd be on the front page of every newspaper." I held up my phone, displaying the headline from the Mirror UK;

'Harry Styles evicted from club after brawl.'

She gave a light smile and held up her own phone. I took it from her and read the headline from E! News;

'Harry Styles involved in bar fight, mystery girl by his side, is his relationship with Nadine over?'

I ran my fingers through my hair, handing her phone back to her.

"She's been calling me all morning," I said, referring to Nadine. Izi hummed in response. The doorbell rung suddenly and Izi took a step forward to answer the door but I stopped her, going to answer it myself. I flung open the door to find Louis standing there.

"Thought I'd find you here." he said, pushing past me and into the flat without being invited.

"Please, come in." I called sarcastically. He flipped me off without even turning back to me as he walked into the kitchen and enveloped Izi in a hug.

"You," he started, as I walked back into the kitchen, "are in fuck tones of trouble. What happened?" He sat down at the kitchen table and urged us both to sit as well. We did, and I explained to him what had happened.