28 ~

"Me and all my friends, we're all misunderstood. They say we stand for nothing and there's no way we ever could."

Harry's POV

The next few days passed as normal. Niall and Liam flew in on the Wednesday for our first show in LA on Friday night and we headed over to a hotel closer to the venue. We had the whole top floor to ourselves, and we all had separate rooms, yet we still seemed to hang around in either mine or Niall's room.

"Big show today!" Izi called as she burst into my room on Friday afternoon, "can't wait to see my favourite band!" She climbed onto my bed and sat down, leaning back against Niall who had his feet up on the bed.

"See, you're pretending to be sarcastic.. But I know we're your favourite band and I know you know every word to every song." I raised my eyebrows at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Look, you're not wrong. I am actually very excited." She tipped her head back onto Niall's knees and smiled at him, he barely looked up from his phone as he patted her on the head. She turned around and quickly grabbed his phone from his hands, darting across the room to stand behind me.

"Okay fuck off, give it back." Niall called, pushing himself off the bed and walking towards us.

"Not a chance dude!" She called, attempting to run to the other side of the room. He reached out and grabbed her around the waist, pinning her arms to her sides and lifting her off the ground.

"You're surprisingly strong." She managed to get out, trying to escape from his grip. They fell onto the bed and I watched as her shirt fell off her shoulder slightly, revealing the top of her black lace bra.

"Respect your elders!" Niall called out to her as he triumphantly held up his phone.

"You're like eight months older than me." She shot at him, lifting her leg and pressing her foot into his stomach.

"Regardless." He said, grabbing her foot and gently tipping her off the bed. She landed on the floor with a soft thud and Niall and I burst into fits of laughter.

"You're fucked." she yelled, clambering up off the floor and lunging at him. She missed and collapsed on the bed as he jumped over the pillow lying on the floor and made a mad dash for the door. He swung it open and darted out into the hallway. I got up and followed as she ran out after him. He ran down the corridor and stood behind Preston who was walking out of his room.

"What the hell is going on?" He boomed, a smile breaking out on his face.

"She's gonna kill me!" Niall shrieked sarcastically. Izi went to step around Preston but he effortlessly lifted her up, swinging her over his shoulder.

"Noooo, stop!" she yelled, slapping his back. I held onto the doorframe for balance, laughing so hard I thought I might faint. Preston walked over to me, setting her back down on her feet.

"God, you're all a pain in the ass! Come on, we're gonna be late. We gotta get moving now!" He called. Niall stuck his tongue out at Izi and gave her the finger before he darted back to his room to retrieve his things. Preston went and got Louis, Liam and the rest of the team ready as we piled into the elevator. My eyes raked up and down Izi's body as she stood in front of me. She was wearing black leather shorts with a long sleeved white shirt. I tried to ignore the fact that it was slightly see through, my eyes wandering down her legs instead. Even with heels on she was still quite a bit shorter than me. We climbed into the van, and made the five minute trip to the venue.

The show was unbelievable, one of the most incredible atmospheres I'd ever experienced. Izi was backstage with Preston. My eyes had been on her whenever possible, watching her sing my lyrics back to me made me want her even more. She'd told me her favourite song was 'strong', so my eyes were on her with every word I sung. She bit her lip as she watched me. When the lights finally faded out and we ran backstage I was on an incredible high, we all were. Liam was first out, scooping Izi into a hug before Niall went and joined them. They darted off to the van with Preston as Louis gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. When I finally reached her I wrapped her in a massive hug, her arms wrapping around my neck as I spun her around.

"You were so amazing!" she cried, leaning her head back and smiling at me. I flashed her a cheesy grin and leaned my forehead against hers. I didn't even think about what I did next, I just grabbed the back of her neck and pressed my lips against hers. It was only for a second before we both pulled away. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was opening and closing as if she wanted to speak but nothing would come out.

"I.. I'm sorry. I don't.. I just.." I stammered, feeling the heat rush to my cheeks.

"HARRY. IZI. VAN. NOW." Preston yelled from the hallway. We shared one last awkward look before we both ran out to the car.