31 ~

"If I ever get the nerve to ask.. What did I get right to deserve somebody like you?"

Izi's POV

We stayed molded together on the chair for what seemed like hours. I felt him go soft inside me as he continued to gently trace his fingers along my spine. I could have stayed like that forever, but we were messy, a thin film of sweat covering us both. I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed myself off him, both of us whimpering at the lack of contact. I made my way to the bathroom, turning to hold my hand out for him to join me. He pushed himself off the chair before he followed me into the bathroom. He reached around me and turned on the shower, steam engulfing us both as he pressed his lips to mine again. He guided me into the shower, pulling me under the hot water and letting it rush over us. I stepped back and took the chance to admire his body. My hands ran up and down his strong arms and across his broad shoulders. God, he was breathtaking. The water ran over his shoulders and down his chest, sliding down his stomach. I traced my finger down his torso, feeling the grooves of his abs, before resting my hand on his hip bone.

"So incredible.." I whispered. He lifted both his hands to rub the water off his face, slicking his hair back and holding it in a makeshift ponytail at the back of his head. His biceps flexed and my eyes ran over the tattoos that adorned his arms. I looked up and him and smiled, shaking my head in disbelief as he gave me a lopsided grin. I leant my head back and let the water cascade down my hair. I didn't even notice Harry pick up the shampoo bottle, squeezing some into his hands and turning me around. He lathered the shampoo into my hair, massaging my scalp gently, before pulling it down to my ends. He was so tender, so gentle.. One hand rested on my hip and pulled me backwards slightly, his other hand moving to my chin and tilting my head back. He rinsed the shampoo from my hair letting it fall onto the shower floor between us. He slowly ran his hands over my shoulders and pushed my hair to one side. He pressed his body flush against my back and held me tight, leaning down to place sloppy kisses down my neck. I tilted my head to give him better access, reaching up to run my fingers through his wet curls. I let out a soft moan when his teeth came to gently nibble on my earlobe. I felt his cock stir behind me and he moved his hips away from me, clearly not wanting to push it. He reached around me and turned off the water, stepping out of the shower and handing me a towel. Our eyes never left each other as we dried ourselves, discarding our towels on the floor and making our way back to the large hotel bed. Harry pulled back the covers and I climbed in, he shuffled in soon after, pulling the sheets over us and wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me into him. I pushed a wet curl out of his face, running my hand down his check to cup his neck, pulling his lips onto mine. It was a slow, lazy kiss, full of want and need. He gently rolled me onto my back, hovering over me as my hands traced his sides. I wrapped my leg slowly around his waist.

"Mmm," he groaned, dropping his head to my neck, "you're turning me on and I don't think I have the energy to go again." I laughed softly in his ear, bringing his face back up to meet mine.

"I love you.." I whispered, giving his lips a quick peck.

"I love you too, so damn much.." he put his hand on my face, tracing my cheekbone with his thumb before he rolled onto his back. He pulled me into him and wrapped an arm around me. It wasn't long before I drifted off to sleep, listening to the steady beat of his heart.

~

I woke the next morning to the light cascading through the window onto my face. I slowly sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes as I remembered the night before. Flashes of his hands all over my body and his lips pressed against mine sent a heat rushing through me. I turned, expecting to see him lying next to me, but was met with a empty bed. I pouted slightly before I noticed the small piece of paper lying on his pillow, I picked it up and read it;

'Morning beautiful,

Had to rush out to an interview, I'll be back just before 10:30.

H .x'

I turned around and looked at the small clock on the bedside table. It was 10:18am which means he would be back soon. I started to panic slightly at the thought of seeing him again. Last night had been a whirlwind of passion and love.. I wasn't sure what I'd do when I saw him. I reluctantly pulled myself out of bed, throwing on a pair of leggings and a black singlet. As if on cue a knock came at my door.

"Come in!" I called, and the door pushed open. I was met with those dark green eyes I knew so well.

"Hey." He smiled at me, closing the door behind him. I returned his grin and sat down on the end of the bed. He came and knelt in front of me, pulling me into a tight hug as my arms snaked around his neck. I breathed him in, his cologne mixed with a hint of cigarette smoke was driving me crazy.

"So," he whispered, pulling away from me, "we gonna talk about it?" I jutted out my lower lip and frowned at him. I didn't want to talk about it, I wanted to keep the calm bliss that we had going on. But I knew we had to.. I nodded my head and he climbed off the floor and sat on the bed next to me. He placed his elbows on his thighs, leaning forward, his long hair falling off his face.

"That was the most amazing night of my life.." he said, fiddling with his hands, "but I don't think it should have happened.."