Subject: I'm sorry, Mom

I'm sorry, Mom ➤ Inbox 🅧

FutureMe <mailer
to me▾

Mom, I know I wasn't supposed to look through your old stuff in the attic before I keyed in this email. Hahaha, you guess it right... you probably think I'm shaking as I type this last mail. 

It's probably three years since my death before you read this. 

I don't know what will happen after... I just hope you'll be able to catch him before it's too late. I know I should've told you anything, but I was scared--like the scaredy cat you've always told me I was. Mom, I still am... I'd probably die scared, but maybe in my little way, I hope I'd be able to protect you this way... as well as my friends. I don't want to see them suffer anymore, so if I had to be sacrificed just so he'd rot in jail... I'd do it in a heartbeat. 

I hate how people like him get to walk in and out of our campus without getting any suspicions--because he looked harmless. Like a normal teacher who loves his job while we suffer indoors. 

I'm sorry Mom... I should've listened to you when you told me that maybe I should pause gymnastics for a while.

I should've enjoyed my childhood.

He ruined it for me.

I don't know if I also can live this way anymore.

I'm sorry, Mom If I'll ruin my promise to stay by your side. But I promise I'll always be around to watch you over.

You and Dad.

I wish you'd finally get back together.

And if you'd ask me if know who my dad is... I do. He's the lawyer that'd come to the hospital and then look at you whenever you weren't looking. I recognized that gaze. I may be young, but young couples around me, when we were still in NYC, had that similar similar gaze.

So if you read this after three years and Dad is with you, I just want to say I'm sorry if I didn't have the courage... as much as I wanted to come forward, I was also scared I'd hurt Mom.

Dad... please take care of Mom. She's been through a lot. 

I love you both.

Please take care of my diary for me.

I will miss you and ate Isla.

Please hug her for me. I'm grateful to have an ate like her.

xx