1 - Mama varanga

Story time period -

2012

Shalini - 24 yrs old
Father - Ravi - Owns few mills and lands.
Mother - Janaki - House wife

Janaki own brother -

Chandran settled in New York with family
His wife Usha
His son Vikram - Software engineer
His daughter Pooja - Architect

Shalu cousin brothers

Pugal - Did his diploma and started to take care of his fathers land.
Rakshan - have degree and helps his brother.
Their mother died when they was young and they are living with their father. Their house is near to Shalu house.

It was a wedding. All the arrangements were made beautifully. Her parents were greeting the guests.
The complete wedding is filled with laughter but in the bride room the story was different.
Makeup artist were arrived but Shalini was still in the washroom crying sitting under the shower.

Friend 1- adiyee evaloo neram di kulipaa sekarama va manniyachu..

Shalini came out of shower after few minutes.

The makeup artist started her work.

Friend 2- adhaan un mama va kalyanam pannikaa poorilaa nee asaa pataa madhri aparam yen di munjiyaa appadi vachu irukaa konjam sirii di.. unkagaa naanga Chennai la irundhu vandhu irukom ne enaa daa na pesa kudaa matra..

Friend 1- ava amma appa vitu pirinjii poora nu varuthathulaa irukaa di vidu..

Friend 2 - Irundhalum nee oru varthaa kuda call panni kupdalaa engalaa.. vachukuren di una apram haa..

These 2 friends were Shalini college mates and they were very close to her as they all stayed in hostel together for 3 years in Chennai.

Soon Shalini was called to stage and the yellow thread was tied in her neck. All were happy except one soul.

2months back..

Janaki- evalo neram di alvaa senjii mudichityaa..
Shalini- mudichiten maa..
Jan- sekarama poi kulichitu vaa ellarum airport la irundhu inum konjaa nerathula vandhuruvanga..
Sha- dhoo..

Shalini rushed to her room and took a quick bath. She wore a half saree and came down to welcome her thai Mama family. Janaki own brothers family who was living in new York came to their native after 10years to attend the temple function.

Pugal – eii shalu.. enaa azhaga ready aagi irukaa..
Sha- mama varangaa anney..
Pug- oh hooo..pathiya Raksha.
Sha- annen na nalla iruken naa..
Rak- pongal ku velaa adichaa madhri irukaa.. powder konjam kami pannu..
Sha- po anney..

Shalini father Ravi had a elder brother and his son is Pugal and Rakshan.

Soon all came. Janaki took Aarathi. Shalini eyes landed on Vikram. He was tall and handsome.

Pugal and Rakshan greeted him and others too.

Vikram mom – usha.

Usha- ena anni.. Shalini appadiye nikiraa vandhangala vangaa nu kuda sollamatiyaa...
Jan- eii Shalu..
Shalu- athathe.. mama vangaa eppadi irukinga..
Chandran- nalla irukom da patuu.. nalla valanthuta..

He caressed her head lovingly.

Shal- eii poojaa. Eppadi irukaa.
Pooja- yeah good.. what about you?
Sha- nalla iruken da.. vaa vandhu refresh aagikoo..

Shalini looked at Vikram but he was busy talking with her brothers so Shalini took pooja to her room.

Sha- andha cupboard free pani vachu iruken un cothes ellam ne arrange panikoo.. idhula en clothes iruku..
Pooja- are we sharing the room.
Sha- ama da namaa vetla 4 room dhan iruku..
Pooja- so?
Sha- oru room la en amma appa.. onu aththae mama ku.. apram un annen ku oru room apram irukura room namku..
Pooja- I want privacy. I cant share the room.