43 - Ipo matum mama..

This chapter contains mature content till 🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫 sign.
so read at your own risk.

In Arjun and Shalini house.

It was afternoon 3pm.
The house was filled with complete silence. Pin drop silence. It was suspicious. Usually the television would be running. 70 to 80s medly songs would be played but today it was complete silence except one room.

The couples engaged in a exciting activity to spend their time with eachother. The breathing sound was heard along with the ac compressor sound. The skin slapping sound and few smooching sounds. Her moaning and hissing sound and his groaning sounds.

Arjun- ipo dhanaa di arambichom adhukulaa thalli pora..

He pulled her more into his embrace and tried to penetrate from back. Shalu leaned on him and her eyes rolled back in pleasure. He cupped her bosom and pressed it according to his wish. Her rice white skin turned into pink shade because of his administration.

Shalu- ungaluku porumaa naa ennanu theriyadha..

She hissed when he hit the g spot directly without warning.

Arjun- adhu ellam unkita ilaa.

He bit her earlobes. Even though their lower body was connected they didn’t move. They felt eachother and stay liked that as it was their favorite thing to do in the bed. They didn’t want to bang eachother instead they wanted to feel each other in every way.

Arjun- en papa..
Shalu- mm..
Arjun- ne yen indha zip vacha nighty ellam podaa kudathu.
Shalu- adhu ellam kolandhaa porandha dhaan poduvanga.. paal kuduka vasathiyaa irukum nu.
Arjun- paravalaa ipovey vangiko..
Shalu- yen.
Arjun- direct ha kalathulaa erangidaalm nu dhaan.. hall la vachu ilaa kitchen laa nu engaa nenachalum epo nenachalum eduthukaa dhaan.

He pressed her mounds hardly making her hiss. She slapped his hands.

Shalu- vara varaa romba adigam agiduchu unga alumbal ellam.
Arjun- amaa appadiyee unaku edhum pudikaadha madhri dhaan.

He bit her neck slightly. Shalu hissed. He sucked the spot to soothen the pain.

His hands which was in her waist moved down slowly to her abdomen. She felt ticklish and moved a little making them moan together.

Arjun- asaiyaamaa irren di sethaa neram.
Shalu- apo ungaa kaiyaa vachutu sumaa irunga..
Arjun- en control la iruku ipo ellam.. konjam control miss achunaa aparam unakey theriyum.
Shalu- ama amaa.. enamoo epo pathalum control la irukura madhri dhaan.. unga control pathi enaku theriyadhaa.

She giggled making them shake together and they moaned again.

Arjun- konjam sumaa iru di..
Shalu- ippadiyee evalo neram irukaratha uutheysaam aiyaa ku.
Arjun- naa naal puraaa irupen di.
Shalu- en odambu thangaathu..
Arjun- enaku theiryadhaa ne evalo thanguvaa thangamataa nu.
Shalu- hmm kumm..

She twisted her lips.

Arjun- modhaa vati namaa seendha annikiee moonu dhadava thirumbi thirumbi pannom break ilamaa..
Shalu blushed.

Arjun- anikey nee perusa tried agalaa…
Shalu- pch.. suma irungaa enaku vekkamaa iruku.
Arjun- aiyo da.. romba vekkam dhaan.

Arjun pinched her cheeks.

He kissed around her neck making her moan and she gave complete access to his touch.

Shalu- mama…
Arjun- evalo nalaa kekaren Arjun nu dhaan sollen di.
Shalu- mm hmm..

He bit her neck making her hiss. His fingers which was exploring her waist moved to her core. He touched the places softly making her goosbumps. He touched and felt each part. Shalu closed her eyes in pleasure.