24 - Confessions

Arjun took his car and went to thirunelveli while Shalu got down from the bus and bought flowers and sweet to house and hired auto and went to the house.

Janaki - Enaa di thaniyaa vaara maplaa engaa..
Shalu - Bus stand laa auto etthi vitutu poitaru ma.. avarsaa velaa nu..
Ravi - Ena maa..achu..
Shalu - edho prechana polaa.. tension ha irundharu.. adhaan auto ethii vidunga naaney poikiren nu sonnen.. ethii vitaru..
Ravi - Enaa kuptu irukalam laa ma..
Shalu - parvala pa.

Janaki - Vandhu sapdu maa.. maniyaachu..
Shalu - Nanu. Avarum saptom ma..
Janaki - Yen di..
Shalu - Avaru thirumbi pora apo late aagidum.. adhan suma tiffen saptom.. enaku edhum vendam.. maa..
Ravi - Seri janaki ne pullaiyaa thondaravu pannadha..
Janaki - Appam hum.. aatu kaariyum nu dhaan di pannen maplaa varangaa nu.. maavu fridge la vaikiren.. unaku pasichaa senjii sapdu..ilaa enaa kupdu..
Shalu - Na pathukuren ma..

All retired to room as it was already 9.30

Shalu went to her room and locked the door and kept the bags aside. She kept her bags aside and sat on the floor leaning to the wall. The cries which she was holding all the while started to pour. In the bus she didn't cry and she controlled to maximum.

She looked at the bed where she shared a good memories with him and the way they cuddled and slept when they stayed her.

She kept her keens to her chest and buried her face while holding her hands around her knees. She was crying continously.

Shalu.mv - Apo avaruku naa Yaro va..

This is the only thing running in her mind.

Other side Arjun was fast driving to meet her soon.

Shalu was crying continuously.

Arjun reached her house and parked in the street end. He walked to the backside and jumped inside the house compound. He doesn't want to disturb his in laws. He went to the terrace as outside the house also they had a staircase to reach the terrace. From there he went to the other side of the terrace and jumped on the sunshade of Shalu room windows. He managed to reach the balcony and entered the room. To his luck the door was not locked and the moon light was peaking into the room through the open windows and balcony. She was in the dark corner of the room crying. He first saw the bed and frowned not finding her then only he noticed her whimpering.

Arjun moved to her and kneled in front of her and sat on his legs. She was crying continuously and didn't notice his arrival. It was pricking his heart to see her like this he  touched her leg.
Her feet.

Shalu jerked and raised her head. She was shocked to see him.

Her face and eyes were swollen due to constant crying. Her eyes were red.

Shalu wiped her tears hurriedly.

Shalu - Vangaa epo vandhinga.  Koral kuduthu irukalam laa. Irungaa thanni eduthu varen.

She tried to get up and he held her feet and didn't allow her to get up.

Shalu - enachunga.. enaa venum...

Arjun fell in her feet.

Shalu- Ena pandringa.  Edhuku en kalaaa ellam viluringa...na yaro dhanaa..

She tried to take her leg but he didn't leave.

Arjun - Manichidu ma..
Shalu - Parvalaa vidunga.. naa dhaan en thaguthii paathu nadanthu irukaanum.. ellam enodathu thaan nu ... ellarum en sondham.. nu nenachiten..... ipo enoda edam purinjiduchu... naa adhuku thagundhaa madhrii nadandhukuren...

Shalu got up from the floor forcefully. He got of and stood infront of her by holding her hands.

Arju  - Appadi ellam ilaa ma.. unaku ellam urimaiyu iruku... ippadi pesadhaa ma..
Shal - Neengaa ketaa kelvi leey.. enaku therinjiduchu.  Naa endhaa edathula iruken nu.. vidunga... parvalaa.  Enaku idhu ellam pudhusu ilaa.. naa pasam vaikiraa ellarum ipp....