45 - Shalu's other side

2days later

Shalu and Arjun was back to home from honeymoon. As they were hell tried they didn't unpack their luggage. Shalu was now unpacking everything.

Arjun - Yen di ivaloo vaa vanguva..
Shalu - Amaa.. marupadiyum epo kerala poovomo adhaan nariya porul vangunen.

She packed and written names above the packages.

Shalu - adhutha varam amma vetuku poitu varuvomaa..
Arjun - Haan pogalaam da.. Rakshan kalayanathuku inum oru masam dhaan iruku.. periyaa mama veraa thuni edukaa pooganum nu sonnaru..
Shalu - Hmm.  Seri apo namaa poovom.
Arjun - Haan apram.. adhuthaa masam oorulaa oru function iruku. En thorathu sondham mama oruthanga vetlaa oru valakapu iruku.. adhuku pooganum ma..
Shalu - Yaru..
Arjun - Varatharaja mama.. avaru poonu ku thaan valakappu. Unaku theriyadhu avangalaa.
Shalu - Ohh.. seri poitu varuvom.

Arjun was looking at Shalu.

Shalu - Enaa appadi pakuringa...
Arjun - Therilaa papa.. jolikiraa.. enaa vishyam.
Shalu - chumaa edachum solitu irukadhingaa poonga...

She blushed.

Later that night.

The couples didn't come out of honeymoon phase. As they were ravishing each other the electricity department did their work at the wrong time.

Arjun - Enaa idhu ipo poi current haa niruthurangaa..

He looked at the clock and it showed 1pm.

Shalu - Current cut anaa enaa ipo..

He looked down at his wife.

Arjun - adhu ilaa di.....
Shalu - Ipo current irundha enaa current ilanaa ena. Indha veylaiku namaku current theyvaailaa.. neengaa continue pannunga.
Arjun - Vaii vaii..

He pinched her lips.  Shalu hissed and it converted into moan because of his movements.

2 days later..

Shalu was lying in the bed when Arjun came for lunch.

Arjun - Enaa daa ...
Shalu - odambu valikithu mama..
Arjun - Na unaa edhumay pannalaa di nethu. Orey oru mutham dhaan kuduthen night hu.. apram naa nalla pullaiyaa thungiten..
Shalu - Epo paathalum adhey nenapu.

She took the pillow and started to beat him.

Arjun - Aaa. Amma.. aiyoo.. sandalii yen di ippadi adikira 
Shalu - Pinaa ungalaa ena konjuvangalaa..
Arjun - Seri seri paadu naa kai kalaa pudichii viduren.

She lied on the bed .

Arjun- Pudichii viduren nu sonnaa poodhumay unaku.

She smiled sheepishly.

Arjun pressed her hands and leg while she drifted to sleep.

Next day .

Arjun left to work and asked Valli ka to take care of Shalu.

When arjun came back Valli ka left. He moved to room. Shalu came from the washroom and sat on the bed while clutching her abdomen.

Arjun came and sat beside her.

Arjun - Enaa da maa thalaiku oothikitiyaa..
Shalu - Mm.

She had had hands in her stomach. Arjun removed her hand and made her to lean on him.

Arjun - Romba valikithaa da..
Shalu turned a little and hugged him tightly. He caressed her hair. Thinking that she is in pain.
On the other side Shalu thought she would get pregnant and excepted a good news but unfortunately she got her periods one week before the due. She was very sad because of the arrival of her menstrual cycle.