Freeze

Snowfall's POV

I hurried towards the crowd. "What is going on?!" I yelled. A Jolteon turned towards me and said, "Aries and Obsidian got in a fight." "Over what?" I said loudly, trying to hear myself, but I was drowned out by the cheers and the noises of Moves being used in the center of the crowd. "Over you!" said the Jolteon.

I shoved through Pokémon, sometimes causing them to tumble. One even fell over. It was only then that I saw Obsidian and Aries. Obsidian was being pinned by the Flareon, who was biting Obsidian. I had to act fast.

I ran to the first row of spectators, jumped up high, and used Blizzard, sending Aries flying away from Obsidian. He crashed into the Pokémon who didn't hurry fast enough to move before the collision.

Aries' POV

I pinned Obsidian to the ground. He knew I liked Snowfall. Why would he mess with her if he knew that I liked Snowfall?! I bit him once. I bit hit twice. Then, I saw the Miscolored Glaceon move quickly through the crowd, jump up, and use a move.

I was blown away from the Shiny Umbreon by an anonymous Pokémon. All I knew is that it was freezing cold; no match for my flames, as weak as they were right now. The warmth I stored in my internal flame pouch died down, and I began to lose my heat. It happened all too soon, but as I knew it, the ground rushed to meet me very quickly.

A while later, I woke up in the nurse's office. "Oh, you are awake." Said an unfamiliar voice. I looked up to see a beautiful Leafeon. She had vibrant green colors of the verdant, probably a Miscolored Shiny who had more vibrant greens than normal Leafeons.

"Who are you?" I asked, rubbing my head. "What happened to me?"

"Well," the Leafeon started. "You have a minor concussion in your head, a bruised leg in which you landed on, and your back is also heavily damaged from when you crashed into those innocent bystanders."

"Hey! It's not like I meant to." I said, shooting her a look. "And you still haven't told me who you are."

"My name is Carleigh." She said. "My mom, the school nurse, pulled me out of class to come and watch you. She also recruited the other nurses to help with the bystander's injuries, though they are minor. About three Pokémon are in the other rooms," explained Carleigh.

I nodded, understanding. "How long have I been here?" I sat up. "Oh, lay down. More blood can go to your head that way." She said quickly. "Oh, also, not long. About three hours."

"WHAT?! I need to go! My teachers are merciless. They'll hand out zeros!" The Leafeon shook her head calmly. "Do not move." She said. Her ovuce penetrated me, calming me down. "I will tell them everything. As for Snowfall, she is currently failing the grade."

"WHAT!? I need to go! She didn't do anything. It's my fault for picking on Obsidian!" I said, repeating my life form earlier. "No. She is gone." I tilted my head. "For what?"

"Aries... she is suspended." She said calmly. How couldn't I have known? "Oh." I say. "And besides, why do you think she didn't deserve her punishment?" She asked.

"If it's not already very obvious, I love her." I said as straightforwardly. "I know that, but I thought you would've given up as soon as she turned down your money the first time."

"What do you mean, 'turn down my money'?" I asked. "Everything is all over the school." Oh. "I guess I've been caught up in the moment to realize what was happening around me. Also, I didn't give up because after she attacked me the first time, we were kind of becoming friends." I added.

Carleigh nodded. I could tell she was taking mental notes because of the way she paused every time I mentioned something important. "Are you doing any sports?" She asked.