toji story pt1

Jealous and possessive Toji.

You two were out at a friends party having a good time. You were chatting with one of your friends while Toji was off getting a drink.

He returns to see your 'friend' a bit too close to you. You were up against the wall trying your best not to look his way as you had your hands on his chest. His arm was beside your head pinning you to the wall.

You tried pushing him back but he didn't budge. He might've been drunk, you don't know. His body weight was lifted off of you as you see your lover Toji pull the man back by his shirt giving him a threatening look.

He clenched his jaw and threw the other man to the ground. He curses under his breathe clenching his fists as he continues to glare at the man on the ground.

"Toji-." you softly spoke his name reaching out to him but instead of his features softening he gives you the same threatening look making you feel so small and weak under his gaze.

You looked up at him, a bit afraid yet intrigued by the danger in his eyes.

"To-." "Shut up."

He snaps cutting you off. You flinch at the harshness in his voice. He roughly grabs your wrist and pulls you through the crowd pushing people to the sides.

His pace was too fast for you to keep up, tripping over your own feet and his grip bruising your wrist.

"Toji slow do-." "I told you to shut up."

He grunts. You were wearing his already thin patience down. He pulls you out of the building to the side of the street and hails a cab. You cling to his muscular arm like a little bimbo trying to combat the cool late night air.

He doesn't pay attention to you as you do so, just stares straight ahead keeping his jaw clenched. Once the cab arrives he shoves you into the backseat not listening to your whines and complaints.

He slides into the backseat with you and gives the driver directions to his place in a shockingly bland voice.

As the car starts moving his big, calloused hand finds its way on your thigh squeezing it as hard as he can making you wince. Your pleas for him to let up his grip falls on deaf ears as he stares ahead and slightly digs his nails into you leaving crescent shapes in your plush thighs.

As the cab pulls up to Toji's apartment he doesn't even spare the driver a blunt goodbye as he pulls you out of the car practically dragging you through the building.

"Baby- eek!" You squeak as Toji slams you against his front door, caging you in with his very well toned body.

He stared down at you like he was going to kill you. You feel like his prey that he's about to devour whole.

"What."

It comes out more like a threatening, guttural growl instead of a question.

"is something wrong?" you stutter pathetically.

"is something wrong?" he mocks pursing his lips in a fake pout. "Did you enjoy having the attention of another man, huh? Enjoy having your fucking body presses up against up his like a bitch in heat? You want his hands all over you? Want his dick inside your slutty pussy? "

His words were harsh and laced with poison making your heart ache. You wanted to say so much but his presence was overwhelming you making the words get stuck in your throat.

"Answer me." He barks. "N-no I don't." You answer as your voice cracked.

You felt like you were going to cry but you don't know why. He sees the tears brimming in your eyes and it brings a toothy smirk to his face.

"Don't tell me you're gonna cry? How pathetic can you get?" He chuckles lowly.

Fat tears threatening to fall from your glossed over eyes. "I didn't mean to.." you squeak out.

Toji clicks his tongue as he opens the door making you stumble into his tiny apartment. You catch yourself and hear the dreaded click of the front door lock.

He turns and walks towards you backing you up into his bedroom, the backs of your legs hitting his bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" His voice is deep and dominating.

His size compared to you is intimidating, his scent fills your nose. He smells of cologne, whiskey, and faint cigarette smoke.

He places a big hand on your shoulder and shoves you to your knees in-front of him.