inumaki story final

you wouldn't forgive him that easily, not in the slightest..but what was the harm in having a little fun in the meantime?

"you'll do anything?" you spoke with a slight flirty tone in your voice.

"yes yes anything."

one thing led to another and now youre here, on your back, legs spread wide for him.

his head between your thighs licking and sucking your fat pussy like he's never eaten. his skilled tongue playing through your soft wet folds.

you didnt actually think he would eat your pussy if you asked and my god you didn't think he'd be this good at it.

his arms are wrapped around your plush thighs keeping them spread as wide as they can and keeping you in place so you can't run.

the lower half of his face is soaked and he doesn't care in the slightest. he absolutely loves how you tasted and he doesn't want to stop.

your hand rakes through his hair pulling it when you feel his tongue dance around your sensitive clit.

he won't stop looking at you. his eyes are glossed over and he looks so so pathetic.

poor baby looks like he's the one getting his dick sucked. he looks like he's about to cum just from eating your sweet pussy alone.

the noises he's making are obscene. slurping away like he needs to taste every bit of you. groaning and whimpering into you and oh how those sounds make you even wetter.

you push his head closer to your pussy as you grind down on his face. you need more, youre so close to cumming it hurts

"m-more more feels so so good," you whine.

he's willing to do anything for you. he presses two fingers against your aching hole and pushes them in enjoying how your back arches from finally having something in your sloppy pussy.

how is he so good with his hands too?

he immediately fingers your g-spot and starts massaging it. it's too good, too much. tears falls from your pretty eyes as you squirt all over his face and your bed underneath you.

he does not move one inch.

he drinks up everything you have to offer him, not breaking eye contact once. when you finally come down from your orgasm he's placing soft sloppy kisses to your inner thighs.

'm so sorry y/n. please please forgive me."

he looks so broken and pathetic like this. begging you to forgive him while looking like he's going to cum.

maybe you could learn to forgive him...

very very slowly.

he lays his tongue flat against your fat pussy licking straight up to your clit making you sigh in content.

"maybe i'll forgive you, in time. but for now lemme ride you 'maki."

"anything."

the end <3