nanami story pt2

you breath hitches at his question.

you dont really know how to answer him. youre so tempted to say no but a part of you wants him. wants to feel him.

wants to see what's he's like outside of work and the dates. what's behind all of that professionalism and gentlemen appearance?

you nod and yet...nothing happens.

before you can process what happened nanami turns you around so you're chest to chest. one hand on the small of your back slightly arching you into him.

the other holding your chin making you look up at the blonde. he stares at your lips, disgusting thoughts of you screaming his name play through his head.

he leans in, eyes darker than ever and you dont pull away. neither of you close your eyes just yet. the tension is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

just inches away from your lips he stops and looks into your eyes. he makes you feel weak. his strong gaze makes you feel small.

"i need a yes," he says barely above a whisper.

"yes," you breathe.

and with that his lips are on yours. kissing you and nipping at your lips like he owns you. its a powerful kiss, so much force and passion it makes you dizzy.

you grip onto his shirt trying to somehow keep yourself from falling apart. he pulls away, a string of saliva connecting his lips to yours.

you look so broken and only from a kiss. eyes glazed over staring at him, lips parted and glossy from spit, chest rising and falling at a quickened speed, still pushed up against him with his support.

looking at you like this, seeing you like this is too much for him.

"fuck," he curses to himself.

he picks you up like a bride in one swift motion and carry's you to his bedroom with little to no struggle at all.

he sets you down on his bed and immediately starts to take off his shirt. one button at a time, revealing his gloriously sculpted abs.

his collarbone so deep it looks like water could pool in them. his v-like so defined it looks like someone sculpted him from the finest marble in the world.

your eyes trail down a little lower to see a trail of golden hairs leading from just below his belly button to have it disappear into his pants. he's fucking beautiful.

he puts his knee on the bed between your legs and starts helping you take off your clothes. he doesn't rush you. if he sees even just a bit of hesitation with you he gives you a moment then continues when you say it's okay.

finally youre left in your bra and panties. he gently pushes you down and admires your body. from every curve to every scar to every dip. he wants to burn this imagine of you into his brain. he kisses you again.

taking in the feeling of you arching into him. he slides his hand down your side feeling you jump at his cold touch. he kisses from your jaw to your neck sucking bruises into it.

it feels weird at first since you've never gotten a hickey but feeling his teeth graze your skin it...felt good.

he leaves bites on your boobs enjoying all the little noises the come from your lips. he slowly slides his hand down your thigh to cup your clothed pussy and that's when your legs instantly shut on his hand. he stops moving and picks his head up to look at you.

"what's wrong?" he sounds concerned.

he's thoughtful, it's sweet. you look away out of embarrassment and say barely audibly, "it's my first time...with someone."

his eye brows raise in surprise but he doesn't say anything about it.

"that's alright. nothing to be embarrassed about. have you ever touched yourself?"

he's speaking slowly and calmly as he's gently pulling open your legs. you're letting him.

"um yes but i never...finished or put anything um...yeah."

your words are slowed and hushed while watching him pull off your underwear leaving your most vulnerable part on display for him. you're so fucking wet.

your plump pussy lips look so good to nanami. the slight shine shows him exactly how turned on you are. his thumb grazes your puffy clit and watches your reaction.

watches your body jolt and the cute gasp escape your lips. a small smirk pulls at his lips. his thumb slowly rubs tight circles on your clit. he's loving every second of watching you.

watching tiny whimpers and moans pass your lips, watching your legs threaten to close shut, watching you buck up to get more, watching you try to reach for something to grab onto but you don't know what.

you're so adorable not knowing what to do with yourself. he speeds up and youre already so noisy.

"o-oh fuck," you whimper. "that's if you're doing so well y/n."

his voice is so smooth and deep. even though this is your first time with him, with anyone for that matter, it feels like you've always been with him. he stops rubbing your clit and chuckles at the sad expression on your face when he stops.

he rubs his fingers between your pussy lips. collecting your wetness, slightly pulling them apart to get a better look at your need little hole. his mouth waters at the sight. he can't help himself.

he gets down on his stomach, wraps his arms around your thighs, and pulls you closer to him. you yell at the movement.

"nanami what are- m-mmm..."

you're cut off by him licking a long strip of your pussy. all the way from your entrance to your puffy little clit. you dont know what to do. everything is happening so fast.

this was just suppose to be a date, nothing more. now nanami is between your thighs with his tongue inside of you. you're gasping for air from how good it feels.

you reach for a pillow just for something to hold onto. you close your eyes shut feeling his tongue dance on your clit. fuck why does it feel so good. you can feel yourself making a mess.

a mess on him and the bed. Nanami reaches for your hands. feeling his touch makes you open your eyes. your pussy clenches when you make eye contact with him.

his tongue doesn't stop moving and he's...he's so lost in you. lost in your taste, your beauty, your sounds, your smell.