geto story final

he laid you on your back, not taking a break from kissing you.

his lips soft and warm against yours. his thick cock thrusting slowly and deeply into you as your legs wrapped around his toned waist.

he was being so soft with you, so loving.

whispering sweet praises to you making your head feel so light. soft whimpers fall from your lips when his thick cock slowly stretches you.

"right there sweetheart?"

you frantically nod as he pushes himself deeper making you scratch your manicured nails down his back.

the pain mixed with the pleasure made him let out the sexiest groan you've ever heard. he leans down to kiss your neck getting so lost in the feeling of you.

"you're my good girl yeah? so perfect for me baby."

he felt so so bad about what he did. he'd get satoru back later but right now he just wants to take care of you.

his slow deep thrusts were such a contrast to his normal rough and hard ones.

each drag of his cock making the breath get caught in your throat. he has one arm wrapped around the small of your back pulling you closer into him and another beside your head to keep his balance.

he peppered your jaw with light kisses, never taking his lips off of you.

he could hear your soft pants and gave you a soft kiss on the cheek slowly down his strokes but making them so much deeper.

"breathe baby breathe." "f-feels good sugu..." "i know baby i know it feels good," he whispered.

you gasped feeling him nudge that spot inside you, almost a silent way of telling him to keep going. so he did.

he hit that spot inside you with so much precision it was scary. your mouth fell open as you two get lost in each other.

he's trying so hard to keep his composure but he's barely holding on. the feeling of your pussy squeezing around him like this is too much for him.

small whimpers and groans passing his lips.

he's so close to cumming but he wants you to finish first.

"sugu cum-" you cut yourself off as your orgasm rushes through you without warning.

your heels dig deeper into the small of his back as you bite down into his shoulder, tears pricking the corners of your eyes. his hand smooths up and down your back trying to ground you.

"d-deep breaths sweetheart."

his voice is so strained he's trying so hard to hold back himself cumming.

"more...please," you gasp. "only if i can cum inside."

he said it as a light laugh but he never expected the way your pussy clenched tighter around his cock.

"okay..." "baby wait think about-" "don't care," you cry, "c-cum inside me, please."

the end <3