nanami final

you want him. you want him so badly but youre nervous.

he's so big and it's your first time. will it hurt a lot? will something tear?

nanami can see all of these questions running through your mind and he wants to make your first time special. he leans down and places a soft kiss on your forehead.

"dont worry i wont hurt you," he says softly.

he lifts one of your arms up and wraps it around his neck. you hug him close and your heart is pounding out of your chest.

"do you want this? i need words love." "...yes," you mutter.

he drags the tip of his dick up and down your wet pussy slit nudging your clit when he gets to the top. he's teasing you but also in some way mentally preparing you.

he aligns himself with your tight hole and slowly starts to press himself inside. it's tight, too tight. you wont let him in.

"cmon love you gotta work with me. try to relax a bit," he mumbles.

you take a few deep breaths as he keeps pushing. you finally let him in and it hurts a bit. you're panting and hugging him closer.

"it's okay i gotcha."

he keeps pushing and he fucking loves the way you feel. how tight and warm you are. he could cum right now but he has to control himself. you scratch your nails across his back as he finally bottoms out.

you can feel him in your stomach. he's so deep and so big it's incredible. once you finally catch your breath he pulls out slowly and thrusts back in. you can feel everything.

every vein, every inch of him, how deep he is, how thick he is. it makes you dizzy.

youre whimpering into his shoulder and it's taking everything in him not to pound into you like a flesh light.

"you okay?" he pants.

you hum shakily as he slowly fucks you. it feels so good. you want more. you want to feel him more.

"n-nanami." "hm?" "faster," you gasped.

you could feel his cock twitch inside of you. he doesnt say a word as he speeds up. his cock going as deep into you as it could. his pace was out of this world. you werent ready for it.

you held onto him tighter and moaned nonstop. you couldn't control it. a white ring around the base of his cock started to form. it's like he already knew your body. where to hit to make you feel so light. you started to drool and moan his name.

"nanami n-nanami," was all you repeated. "i know baby i know. fuck- you can cum. cum for me baby," he groaned.

you dug your nails into his back as your orgasm rushed through you. he pulled out and stroked himself. his hair a mess sticking to his forehead, his chest rising and falling.

he looked so desperate.

as he pulled out your juices came rushing out of your poor fucked out pussy. you whimpered and whined at how good it felt. that drove nanami off the edge.

he came with a deep grunt as his cum sprayed on your stomach leaving you both panting. after he catches his breath he leans down and kisses you on the cheek.

"you did so well."

the end <3