nanami oneshot

he's balls deep in you.

having you bent over with your hands on the mirror and a hand over your mouth. you don't even know how you got here.

one second you're calling him in to show him a dress you were trying on, the next he's stuffing you full of his fat cock.

your loud moans and whines being muffled by his big hand. it's so exciting doing it like this. in such a tight cramped space in public where anyone can walk in and see what you two are doing.

"m-mmh! right that-" "shhh love. gotta keep that pretty voice down."

his voice was so deep. it made your pussy flutter around his thick cock that was splitting you open soooo well.

he bent down and whispered in your ear, you could cum right then and there.

"you want everyone outside to know how much of a whore you are? how well you're taking my cock? hm?" "n-not whore. ahh!! you..you started this..."

his big hand wraps around your throat forcing you to look in the mirror.

"yeah? but you're enjoying it so much. look at you baby. all pretty and fucked stupid. look so beautiful baby."

"hello? are you okay in there?"

an employee at the store came to check up on you, you froze in place, your pussy getting wetter at the excitement running through your veins and Nanami is into it too.

you feel his cock twitch inside of you.

"cmon answer the nice lady," he whispered. "y-yes im fine! just-just having a small problem with my zipper but i got it-!"

you barely got the sentences out without the whimpering. Nanami was being so mean. shallowly shoving his cock into you while you spoke just to get you to trip up.

"you did so well princess. now be a good girl and cum on my cock yeah? dont make a sound tho, hm?"