0015

15
_____________________________________________

I was sitting on my leather couch in my living room watching the busy streets through my apartment windows, in a daze with a mind as clear as day.

I wore the same dress from last night not having the energy to change just yet.

I heard the movement and rustling sounds behind me as strangers filled my home.

Yesterday was the day my whole life had changed.

I found out that the man who raised me was a cold blooded killer. Who just happened to be my biological father's murderer, but that's not all. The man who I slept with and found myself gravitating towards was also a killer. To say that I had a good judgment of character was a joke at this fucking point.

After arguing with Dexter and Charlie we finally came to an agreement but not without me compromising something as I had expected.

However I didn't think it would be my privacy.

I couldn't bring myself to complain, it was either this or being on some sort of house arrest and my job meant everything to me, I would simply go crazy without it.

Something Dexter didn't quite understand but I didn't give a damn and Charlie knew that.

I had nothing to do with this situation in the first place.

I was only caught in between because my parents had made some poor decisions in life that just happened to land me here.

Luciano could have Charlie for all I cared, I wanted nothing to do with this. You don't mean that Havana but oh how I wished I did.

I didn't know why I expected my feelings to change about Charlie over night.

It was that same stupidity that kept me from calling the police right now and ending everything.

"So this is home sweet home?" I hear a voice tease from behind me. I glance to my right to see him looking around my apartment but whether he was truly impressed by it I didn't know.

I honestly didn't care

I said nothing to him in return never taking my eyes off the scenery in front of me.

Speaking of one of these "compromises" one of them walked up to the window to stand beside Dexter with tattoos up and down her body.

Her hair was a pink sort of ashy gray color and her eyes were dark brown.

She had on a leather vest with nothing on underneath, giving everyone a full show of her perky breasts. She paired it with leather pants as well that fit her like a glove with combat boots to match.

She's certainly a walking aesthetic that's for sure

If I had to guess she was Dexter's type but that quickly changed as I saw her check me out rather bluntly might I add when they both turned around.

I'm sure I looked terrible but she didn't seem to think so surprisingly.

When he said that someone else would be joining us she's definitely not what I had in mind. I got up pulling down my dress that had risen up my thighs. Not thinking of the pair in front of me as I had done it.