001

1
______________________________________________

Dexter? His name sounded strangely familiar but I couldn't quite place my finger on it or match a face to the name.

"Let me guess you work with the law but kill criminals in your secret dungeon or lair?" I joked referring to the famous tv-show.

He smiled showing this sexy smirk on his lips "I wouldn't go as far to say that." I know I've said it plenty of times but it was something about this man that screamed danger, call it women intuition.

Then why are you sitting up here with him alone?

The only answer I could give was why the fuck not?

"I'm sure you didn't invited me up here to talk so why don't we get to the reason why I'm really here." I say wanting to skip the idle chatter.

For one he didn't look like the type to take a girl out on a date but looks could be deceiving. Something that I had to learn the hard way growing up with Charlie.

Another smirk rose on his lips "I'm trying to be the gentlemen here but you're making it very hard." He said letting his glaze travel down the outfit I was wearing.

"My eyes are up here and your gentlemen card went out the door when you yelled at me for accidentally messing up your shirt."

"But I did try to help you with that son of a bitch downstairs so I would call us both even don't you agree angel?" He asks holding out his hand once again but this time for me to shake it.

I thought about it for a moment before shaking his hand.

We allowed another moment of silence between us fill the air. The only sound that we could hear was the music from downstairs and people talking. I watched as he finished his glass drowning the liquor down all in one go. He never winced or shivered one bit like I usually did when taking shots, if you asked me he seemed use to it.

He placed his glass on the table before taking his jacket off and turning to look at me.

He was truly ruggedly sexy but my words couldn't even describe him. His biceps flexed as he removed his jacket showing off his muscular body under the cotton shirt. Thankfully the drink he had at the bar was vodka so it didn't stain as much.

"Spread your legs." He suddenly demanded.

My eyebrows furrowed at his request. How could he even had the nerve to demand something so explicit instead of asking?

All in my twenty-one years of living I have never met someone who had the guts to say some shit like this to me.

"Come again?" I asked getting up from the booth.

When he first said it I thought he was joking but when I kept my glaze on his I didn't find one smile appear on his face.

He chuckled at my response, "For one there's no one here and two you'll find out I don't like repeating myself, spread them for me." He asked once more and for some reason the thought of him doing whatever he wanted and desired to me in such a public place excited me.

His eyes where wild with lust and as he reached out his hand towards mine for the hundred time tonight. Don't be stupid Havana leave this creep and go That's the thing though, he isn't a creep. This man hasn't made me feel uncomfortable not once since I've been in his presence.

Maybe aggravated, irritated, and horny but not uncomfortable. You only live once Havana and Lisa already has her a man tonight, relax and get you some