~ᵗʷᵒ~

Next day......
Jungkook was sleeping but he wake up when he heared Some voice he opened his eyes and sat on the bed he rubbed his eyes for clear vision and saw that jiwoong was getting ready for college...jiwoong noticed that Jungkook is awake so he smiled and said...

Jw: good morning jungkook...

Jk: Ohh...good morning jiwoong (jungkook greeted him back with same smile)

Jw: umm...jungkook go and take shower I want to talk to you about something (jiwoong said with little nervous tone)

Jk: me too i also want to talk to you about something...

Jw: ok go first take shower after we'll talk...

Jk: ok....I'm just coming! ( Jk said and went to take Shower)

After sometime jungkook come out of Bathroom and he saw that jiwoong was sitting on bed with nervous face jiwoong noticed jungkook and getured him to sat beside him Jungkook sat beside him and jiwoong started to talk...

Jw: look jungkook you're a great person and I don't want give you any fake hope about this marrige so basically I'm forced to marry you I really don't wanted marry anyone alteast for now but Becouseof my mother I have to marry you I really don't feel anything for you jungkook I'm sorry if I'm hurting you jungkook but really don't feel anything for you so after 6 months I'll divorce you...once again I'm really sorry jungkook ( jiwoong said straight forward what was in his heart)

Jk: thank God!! I thought I was the one (jungkook said and taked a breath in relief )

Jw: what thank God?? And why are smiling?? ( jiwoong asked being confuse)

Jk: I was also forced to marry you (jk said making jiwoong shock)

Jw: what??? Really!?!?

Jk: yes! I was also forced to marry you by my parent's I also don't wanted marry anyone but Becouse of my parent's I have to marry you...I also wanted to talk to you about this matter I thought it'll be so akward to talk to you about this but now when you said all this I'm feeling really relief....(jk said with little smile)

Jw: so we both are forced in this marrige....

Jk: yes!!

Jw: and I thought I was the one who was forced in this marrige and thought when I'll tell you all this you'll be heartbroken ( jiwoong said while laughing making jk also laugh)

Jk: hahaha that's true I was also thinking like this but now all is clear I'm happy!! ( Jk said showing his bunny teeth)

Jw: jungkook you know we have to live togheter till our divorce righ...

Jk: yes...so???

Jw: then why don't we become friend's it'll be easy for us to live like this what say???

Jk: that's really good idea I'll be happy to become your friend your such a nice guy..

Jw: so friends!! ( jiwoong said and forwered his hand toward jungkook to handshake)

Jk: friends!! (Jk also forwarded his hand and did handshake with jiwoong with big bunny smile)

Jw: okay so now go and get ready then we'll go for breakfast...