~ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉⁿ~

The next morning come with new start of a new relationship of taekook
Taehyung was the one who wake up first and started to admire his boyfriend his bun's face he didn't realise that from how long he was staring at Jungkook till jungkook open his eyes....

Jk's pov:
When I opened my eyes I saw that taehyung hyung was staring at me making me shy I slowely turned toward him and said

Jk: what are you looking at like that?
(Jungkook asked while baiting his lips)

Th: like what bun? (Taehyung asked)

When jungkook heared bun from taehyung's mouth his face become more red on the nick name making taehyung coo at jungkook

Th: ohh...someone is blushing here hmm!
(Taehyung said while teasing jungkook)

Jk: hyungie~~~ stop teasing me!
(Jungkook spoke while whining making taehyung smile on his baby's cutness)

Th: ok ok sorry I'll not tease my bun more! (Taehyung said and scuped jungkook in his arms huging him tightly)

Th: l love you so much bun! (Taehyung suddenly spoke making jungkook smile)

Jk: I love you too taehyungie hyung!
(Jungkook spoke back making taehyung smile widely)

Th: bun I want to take you on a date!
(Taehyung spoke while softly peaking jungkook's forehead)

Jk: really hyungie!!! (Jungkook spoke being excited)

Th: yes bun I'm taking leave from office today whole day we'll spend time together and in evening I'll take on a date! (Taehyung said while smiling)

Jk: yayy! I'm excited to go on a date with you hyungie it'll be my first date!
(Jungkook said all being excited for his first date)

Th: how come this is your first date you had your first date with jiwoong don't you remember! (Taehyung spoke while trying to tease jungkook)

Jk: hyungie~~~~ I told it was not a date!!!! (Jungkook said while whining having a pout on his lips)

Th: ohhh my bun I was just teasing you! (Taehyung said while laughing)

Jk: bad hyungie! (Jungkook said with pout)

Jungkook broke the hug and was about to get up from the bed but he was pulled in a kiss by taehyung for some seconds jungkook was froze Becouse it was so sudden but after some sec he also started to kiss taehyung back the kiss was slow and soft taehyung was sucking on jungkook's lips and jungkook on taehyung's after kissing for good time they broke the kiss Becouse lack of the oxygen....

Jk: hyungie g-go take shower I'm going to make breakfast! (Jungkook said and run away from there with red cheeks making taehyung Lough)

After that both take shower and had their breakfast taehyung called his P.A and told him that he was taking a leave today....after that whole day both enjoyed while watching movie and cuddling each other taehyung didnt even left jungkook to make lunch so they have to their order lunch online while day taehyung was having Jungkook in his arms they both enjoyed while laughing talking random things talking romantic thing taehyung teasing his bun and in return his bun pouting like bunny that he is....

TIME SKIP - evening 6:30pm

Now it's almost time for taekook to leave for their date taehyung was sitting in living room talking with someone while waiting for jungkook who Was getting ready for his date

Th: everything is ready right? (Taehyung asked the person who was another side of phone)

??: yes sir everything is ready! (The person spoke making taehyung relief)