~ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ~

It's been 2 weeks jungkook and jiwoong get Marride in this 2 week's they both made really good and friendly bond between them for their family they are husbands but for them they are really good friend's
Jiwoong is really understanding person for jungkook who always understand him and support him...

So taehyung he also support jungkook and fought with his wife whenever she try to mock or insult jungkook and that made jiwon grow more hate toward jungkook Taehyung always take jungkook's side and jungkook is thankful for that...

It's been 2 weeks and jungkook hasn't talked to Taehyung till now whenever he saw taehyung he always avoid him couse whenever taehyung near him he don't why he felt something flying in his tummy and why his heart made a loud sound

And about taehyung whenever he see jungkook and jiwoong togheter he always felt something is burning in his chest maybe it's his....heart

It was one of the normal day today jungkook and jiwoong both had holiday so jiwoong went to his friends house for doing his pending projects taehyung is in his company and about jiwon she's as always outside doing party's with her so called frinds not caring about her family...

Now it's 4pm in afternoon today taehyung has come back from his company early when he come back he got know from the servants that jiwoong went to his friends house and jiwon also Went outside with her friends and jungkook is alone in his room doing something...

Hearing that taehyung thought it's a great opportunity to talk with jungkook and make him comfortable around him he went to his room to get freshup and after getting freshup he went toward jungkook's bedroom

Now he's standing in front of the bedroom he slowely knocked on the door in response he got "come in" in soft voice...he gently opened the Door and and saw that Jungkook Was doing something on his sturdy desk he want toward him in slow steps and spoke!

Th: jungkook! ( he spoke in deep but soft tone making jungkook little starled...as he got up and turned around and saw that taehyung Was standing behind him)

Jk: Mr.kim! (As he spoke and looked toward Taehyung with a nervous gaze both were staring eachother one was staring with nervous eyes and another's eyes were holding something else that no one can guess but Jungkook break the eye contact and spoke in nervous tone)

Jk: Mr. Kim what happened?? Do you need something? (Jungkook asked to Taehyung as taehyung shaked his head as no and said)

Th: no I don't need something...come here and sit ( As Taehyung went toward the couch and sat on it and also told jungkook to sat beside him)

Jk: no no Mr.kim I'm ok here ( Jungkook spoke in nervous voice while playing with his fingers taehyung guessed it and)

Th: jungkook come here and sit I want to talk with you about something....

Jk: is there is something serious Mr.kim?? (Jungkook asked in little bit scared voice)

Th: no it's not serious it's a normal talk...and pIs stop calling me Mr.kim call me taehyung ok....

Jk: how can i call you with your name your-your my fa-

Th: yeah yeah I know I'm your father-in-law but i don't like hearing Mr.kim from my family members I only like to listen this name at my workplace and from my employers mouth not from family members mouth...( taehyung said while huffing)
So don't Mr.kim call me taehyung ok?

Jk: ok Mr-

Th: hmm??? ( taehyung looked toward jungkook with questioning eyes making him nervouse Lough)

Jk: i-i mean t-taehyung (as jungkook spoke and taehyung smiled and said)

Th: hmmm...better now come here and sit ( taehyung patted on the place beside him...jungkook went toward the couch and sat on it...as Taehyung spoke)

Th: Jungkook did I do something that make you uncomfortable??? ( taehyung asked in concern tone..making Jungkook look toward him immidetly)

Jk: no no Mr- I mean taehyung you didn't do anything thet makes me uncomfortable...why are you talking like that??

Th: then It's been 2 weeks your living in this house but you never talked to me...you always avoid me so I thought that knowing or unknowing I did something that makes you avoid me ( taehyung spoke in soft voice making jungkook feel something in his heart)

Jk: no taehyung you didn't did anything it just that umm...( suddenly jungkook become nervous taehyung noticed it and asked)

Th: Jungkook what happend...Did someone said something to you...you can tell me ok..Did jiwon said something...(now taehyung's voice become raged As he mentioned jiwon)

Jk: no no mom Mrs.kim didn't said anything but...

Th: jungkook tell me! ( now taehyung spoke in little bit strict voice)

Jk: actually someday ago I heared 2 maids taking about Mrs.kim they were Saying that Mrs.kim is really possessive about you she don't when someone talk to you or you talk with someone or be friendly with someone they said that she's really dangerous When it's come to you and both often had arguments so I thought it'll be better if i don't talk you as I know that Mrs.kim is not like me that much so I don't wanted to be reason of your argument...(jungkook spoke sightly nervouse and scared voice Becouse he thought taehyung gonna be angry on him to taking about his wife like this but instead of being angry taehyung singhed and said)

Th: jungkook I'm not gonna lie yeah she's possessive about me...and yeah she don't like me to taking to other....but it's my life and I can do whatever I want so you don't have to afraid of anything or anyone ok if jiwon or anything said something to you just tell me ok....and don't even if she is dangerous she's not gonna do anything till I'm alive so don't worry ok...( taehyung spoke with smile making jungkook also smile in return)

Jk: okay I'll not!

Th: okay so now you'll not avoid me right???

Jk: no now I'm not gonna avoid Mr.kim!

Th: hmm!! Again!!

Jk: oops!! Sorry I mean taehyung (jungkook said making taehyung smile)

Th: so friends!! ( taehyung suddenly spoke making jungkook shock)

Jk: huh!! F-friends?

Th: yes friends...Ohh wait are you perhaps thinking that I'm way too much old to be your friend!?! (Taehyung asked in fake sad voice making jungkook panic)

Jk: Ohh no no i mean-

Th: Ohh come on jungkook I'm not that much old ok...(taehyung spoke with pout...making Jungkook surprise Becouse the cold ceo was pouting infront of him)

Jk: no taehyung I didn't mean like that you suddenly spoke so I was just little bit shocked...and we can be friend...

Th: so friends!!! ( taehyung spoke in excited voice while forwading his hands to handshake...jungkook also forwaded his hand toward Taehyung and handshaked while saying)

Jk: friends!! ( while showing his bunny smile making taehyung lost in that smile)

Like that they both spended the evening and night while laughing and taking to eachother

Taehyung was happy that he talked to jungkook and makes him comfortable with him...now he guess somehow it'll be easy for him to understand that what exactly he's felling toward jungkook it's just an attraction or it's.............love?!?!

TO BE CONTINUED.....
------------------------>>>☆<<<----------------------

Thanks for watching!<3
Vote and comments!

Your support is giving me to straight to write so pIs show some support to my work and this book!

And I hope you all are doing good!❤😊❤
Take care of yourself and I love you all my bobas!!🤗💚💜

YOUR AUTHOR PANDA 🐼