~ᶠᵒᵘʳ~

It's been 2 months taehyung talked to jungkook and made him his friend in this 2 month lots of thing chenged in Kim family like jungkook and taehyung started to come closer to eachother jiwoong and jungkook's bond also become good like besties and about taehyung and jiwons bond it's same like befor that b*tch always get on his nerves she always tounting and insulting jungkook which make taehyung angry and he always end up picking up fight with her and jungkook's side which make her grow more and more hate toward jungkook and she is also noticing chenge in taekook's relationship like they both are more comfortable than befor and that makes her obsession toward Taehyung grow more!

It was fine morning jungkook and jiwoong both went to college after having their breakfast and taehyung is getting ready for his office while arguing with his so called wife

Jiwon: why can't you come!!!??

Th: jiwon pIs I don't have time for your this nonsense!

Jiwon: what nonsense! I'm just telling you come with me to meet my friends they want meet you thats It!!
(Jiwon spoke while sightly shouting with anger)

Th: don't shout and we're not newly wedded couple that your friends want meet me and i have already met your all friends so now which your so called frinds want to meet me!?!?
( taehyung spoke in frustrated voice)

Jiwon: yeah you have already met my all friends but they are my new friend and wants to meet you so what's the big deal?!?!

Th: you and your so called new friends...for you it's not big deal but for me it is I have to handle the big ass company not like you chilling and doing party's all day and nights...and I don't have to for your this nonsense so tell your so called friends that I can't come!!!
(Taehyung said and about to leave But stopped on his place when jiwon spoke)

Jiwon: it's all Becouse of that jungkook!!!!!
(She shouted in anger)

Th: what?? Now from where jungkook come in this talk?!?!?
(Taehyung asked while reaising his one eyebrow in questioning look)

Jiwon: yeah it's all Becouse of him since the day he come to this house you have been chenged you always pick fight with me and take his side you always talk with him while smiling and with me always fighting it's all Becouse of him that you're behaving with me like this!!!!!
(She said in anger filled voice...making taehyung mad)

Th: what nonsense you're speaking huh?!?! Why are you dragging him in everything huh...he has Nothing do with our fight...and why I'm behaving like this with you ask yourself this!!!
( taehyung said and left from there in anger)

Jiwon: this Jungkook I hate him!!!! I have to do something about him!
( she said in hatred tone and also left from there)

In the afternoon both jungkook and jiwoong come back from their college And got to know that Taehyung and jiwon had fight in the morning jiwoong singhed after knowing this couse it was not new for him but he was worried for his dad jungkook also become worried about taehyung he wanted talk with taehyung and wanted to ask him that if he's ok or not but he didn't wanted disturb him in his work time so he thought he'll talk with taehyung when he'll come home...

After that both jungkook and jiwoong ate their lunch and spend their time while talking and doing homework.

Time skip
(At night)

Now it's 8pm in night jungkook is making their dinner and jiwoong is helping him ( jiwoong always help jungkook in everything even if jungkook said No and that make him more kind person in jungkook's eyes)

Jk: jiwoo go and call Mr.kim for dinner...
(Jungkook said while placing the dishes on the dining table)

Jw: Ok! ( he said and went to call taehyung)