~ᶠⁱᵛᵉ~

One more month passed jungkook and taehyung's relashion satrted to grow more they become more friendly now they become eat more comfortable with eachother that Taehyung Started to give peaks on jungkook's forehead in outside for both of it was a part of affection which all family members have for each other But inside they both know it was something more than that the way they always felt something in their heart for eachother Taehyung Started to realize his feelings for Jungkook by now he know that it was not a just mare attraction but it's love which was blooming inside his heart for jungkook....and about jungkook for sure he like taehyung the way Taehyung take his side while going agents his wife the way he always care for his little things he know that he like taehyung but something coming in the way which was holding him from falling for taehyung.

Today is jiwoongs birthday all kim family is preparing for his birthday
Actually last all kim family surprised jiwoong at 12am for his birthday he was so happy but somehow he was sad also Becouse all kim family wished him expect his mother which make him sad the reason Becouse her sleep was more important than her sons birthday

Taehyung was little mad couse don't wanted see his son sad on his birthday but somehow Becouse of his b**chy wife but somehow he managed to light up his sons mood both jungkook and taehyung whised him and cutted cake with jiwoong was happy Becouse he know that he loves his dad more than his mom so why would he'll be sad and will make his dad also sad so he also lighted up his mood and happily cutted cake with his family who care for him and love him.

Today Kim mansion was in chaos Becouse of jiwoongs birthday jungkook and taehyung was preparing for jungkook's surprise party from the morning jungkook was seeing all the cake and food for birthday party and taehyung was seeing after the guest, decoration and his sons party outfit they both were busy in preparation expect one person and that was taehyung's so called b*tchy wife...

From morning She is just sitting and chatting with her friends not caring about what happening in the their home she's behaving like it's usual normal day nothing is special and that was making taehyung more angry Becouse he don't want to ruin his sons special day Becouse of this b*tch but jungkook consoled him and told him that he should focus on birthday preparation rather than someone who don't care about anything.

Time skip
_at night_

It was 7pm in the night guest stared to come in the party both jungkook and taehyung were busy from the morning in preparation right now taehyung is greeting the guest and jungkook is helping jiwoong to get ready after all its his besties birthday and about jiwon she's busy with her so called frinds who Taehyung didn't even invited bit jiwon does without telling him and that made taehyung mad but he somehow calmed down himself Becouse he don't Wanted to make any scene on his sons birthday

-In jungkook and jiwoongs room-

Jungkook just done making jiwoong ready for his birthday

Jw: kooki I'm looking good na?
(Jiwoong asked being nervouse)

Jk: jiwoo your looking so handsome I'm sure girls and boys gonna faint seeing your look!
(Jungkook said with teasing smile)

Jw: kooki stop it!!
(Jiwoong said with red cheek)

Jk: ok Ok! Now let's go all are waiting for birthday boy!

Jw: Kooki are you sure I'm looking Good!!??
(Jiwoong asked once again making jungkook little pissed)

Jk: jiwoo if you again ask me this question na I'm gonna kick your asss!!!
(Jungkook said in pissed voice making jiwoong scared)

Jw: ok ok sorry! Don't be angry I'll not ask again!
(Jiwoong said with pout making jungkook smile on his cuteness)