~ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ~

It's been 4 days jiwon and jiwoong went to take care of their father/grandfather.....and in those 4 days taekook enjoyed lot cuddling, going on shopping, going different places for date ( as pet jungkook's choice) doing candle light dinners, stealing kisses from eachother and many more things which jungkook loved the most...Becouse jungkook's whipped man wants to give jungkook best...he has started to spoil jungkook by giving lots of gifts (which jungkook doesn't even need (rich boyfie you know🙂) and ofcouse! By giving his love....

Their live started to grow more and more strong taehyung started to love Jungkook more than he expected and that was making him overwhelmed... Jungkook also started to love taehyung more than he expected... but one thing always bother him that what's the reason taehyung dont love his wife?....why he always got annoyed and angry when he take his wife's name?......when he don't love her then why he Marride her in first place....and
What about jiwoong?....was Taehyung forced to marry jiwon?...what's the past??? Those all questions always bother jungkook but he always struggle them off Becouse he trust taehyung...taehyung has promised to him that when the right time will come he'll tell him everything so Jungkook is not bothering himself to thinking about this all and enjoying his time with his boyfriend....

Taehyung also visited his father-in-law in hospital to know about his health and ofcouse with jungkook and that what made jiwon angry but who care taehyung didnt even gived a f*** to jiwon as always he just asked to his father-in-law about his health and talked to jiwoong....and Jungkook was literally going  smirk to jiwon making her more angry but they don't care about anything....when taekook left from the hospital taehyung has to face a double angry bunny✌🐰 Becouse why not that bi🐕ch hugged his boyfriend that infront of him and that made jungkook fuff his cheek like a angry bird but taehyung know how to handle his double bunny...banana milk is thing that can calm his angry bunny and taehyung know that and it worked pretty well for taehyung so with help of jungkook's first love taehyung has convinced jungkook to forgive him....

•-Present time-•

Taehyung was sulking looking at jungkook who Was busy in kitchen preparing their breakfast with his double bunny mode....

Th: baby....sorry na...(Taehyung whined with pout but he got no reply)

Th: babyyyy....(Taehyung again whined and this time he got a glare from jungkook making him gulp but still he tried to talk)

Th: ba- (cut off by jungkooks shout)

Jk: KIM TAEHYUNG WHO TOLD YOU TO ENTER IN MY KITCHEN HUH!!!
(Jungkook shouted making taehyung flinch really hard)

Th: i-im sorry...(he apologized looking down with pout making jungkook huff)

So let me tell you what happend....
Today morning when Taehyung woke up before jungkook he decided to make breakfast for his pretty boyfie to surprise him...(Becouse he know that he's cooking so good and fabulous that even smoke alarm cheers him on🚨🔥🚒😌👏) so after admiring his boyfriend for sometime and placing a kiss on his forehead and lips he went to make breakfast...it was marely half hour when jungkook's sleep broke from the loud sound hearing the loud sounds jungkook imidetly run downstairs in kitchen when he reach in the kitchen his mouth fell open seeing the condition of the kitchen...the egg shells was all over the kitchen...the toaster was trying to adjust the burn toast...the while omlete was all converted in black omlete....and Taehyung he was all covered in flour which he was using to make pancakes...when Taehyung noticed jungkook he gulped looking at the glare jungkook's eyes was throwing toward him...he nervously smiled..."bab-" "GET OUT OF MY KITCHENS KIM TAEHYUNG!!"
And Taehyung immediately did Desi run run form the kitchen seeing the angry bunny....and thats what happened.....

And now taehyung is sulking for his boyfies attention who was making breakfast with fuffed cheeks....
Taehyung slowely went toward the kitchen without noticed by jungkook and hugged him from behind tightly
Who didn't reacted and was just making breakfast

Th: babyyyy....pIs sorry...can't you forgive your boyfriend....I was just wanted to make breakfast for you...
(Taehyung said while whining..)

Tbh...Jungkook was not angry...he was just acting like he was angry vise versa he was happy he know that Taehyung  never entered In kitchen he don't know how to cook but still he tried...Tried to make breakfast for jungkook and that was making jungkook  overwhelmed knowing how much taehyung love him....and more reason that he like to see whole whining pouting cute taehyung and that make jungkook to taehyung adore more thats why he was acting like he was angry to only see a cute fluffy pouty bear....

Jk: ok ok I'm forgiving you this time but don't you dare to enter in my kitchen ever again! (Jungkook said in threatening tone making taehyung gulp and happy also)

Th: thank you bun for forgiving me!
(Taehyung said as he hugged jungkook...who also hugged back while smiling)

Th: bun can i have my morning kiss!
(Taehyung asked with pout on which jungkook cooed and nodded)

As jungkook nodded he was immediately was pulled in a kiss by taehyung....taehyung started to devor jungkook's lips and jungkook also started to kiss with same passion after sometime both broke the kiss a
While panting haviely....

Jk: now let's go and Eat our breakfast I'm hungry! (Jungkook said while pouting)

Th; ok bun let's go!

After that  both had their breakfast while chatting making jokes and teasing eachother....

TO BE CONTINUED...
_________________________________________

Thanks for reading!♡
Do vote and comments!♡
Share your thoughts about this story!>_<

Guys in think this story is getting bore...pIs tell me of you thik this story is getting bore and if you have  any idea them share with me for next part!

🦋Stay safe, stay happy🦋

YOUR

AUTHOR

                                                 PANDA 🐼