Chapter-1

*A/n pov*

Here, queen tigress aka Kim y/n is sitting with bp,Kai,BTS and her parents. It's been 2 years that y/n has expressed everything about herself. She is going to turn 18 tomorrow.She has become more gorgeous now. They all are discussing about their plan for tomorrow.

Mr.kim-So y/n,are you sure this plan will work??
Y/n-100%.
Y/m-But honey what if something happened??
Y/n-Nothing will happen mom. Trust me.
Jin-It's done. From tomorrow plan will start.

*Tomorrow-7:30P.M*

Everyone is waiting for y/n to come downstairs.

Jimin-Why she takes so much time to get ready??
Rose-Oh come on jimin,girls take time to get ready.
Y/m-Yes my son,we all ladies take time to get ready and on top of that today is her birthday.
Y/n-Mom first of all,I am not a lady,I am a girl and second I am getting ready this much because today is the day,I will start to make my appa's dream come true. I will take revenge on that ivy.

Y/n's outfit:-

Mr.kim and y/m's outfit:-

kim and y/m's outfit:-

Bts's outfit:-

Kai's outfit:-

Kai's outfit:-

Suga-We are already late guys

Suga-We are already late guys.Let's go.

Everyone left,Kai and y/n were walking behind them.

Kai-Did I told you,that you look beautiful today y/n.
Y/n-Thanks Kai but you didn't told me. You are also looking quite handsome.(Blush)
Kai-Thanks.(Smile)

After that they all went to the party venue. After few minutes when they reached the venue.

Rm-Y/n wear your mask.
Y/n-Yes oppa.

Y/n's mask:-

When they get out of the car,the lights started flashing in front of them and many reporters were asking questions to y/n

Reporter 1-Queen tigress,will you be able to get your crown back??
Reporter 2-Queen where do you went mysteriously??

Y/n raise her hand to make them stop talking and because of the aura,she was holding now make the reporters shut their mouth. Her aura was scary. If stares were enough to kill someone,the reporters will be dead by now. Everyone went inside the venue.

Jk-Princess,don't forget that this is not a normal party. All mafias are here to see your face getting revealed.
Y/n-Are you sure that every mafia is here??
Mr kim-I made sure of that. Don't forget I am the king. Everyone needs to obey my orders and when the news spread about you,it was 100% sure that everyone will be here.
Y/n-Great.

Mr.kim went to stage,which tooks everyone's attention. Mr.kim took the Mike and started speaking.

Mr.kim-Good evening everyone. Thanks to you all for coming here for my daughter's birthday,queen tigress. I know there are many questions that how can she be my daughter,so to make it clear,she is my step daughter but I love her like my daughter,so noone try to mess with her.

Suddenly a man from the crowd said.

Man1-King nobody has enough courage to mess up with queen tigress. Sorry to say,if she was not your daughter,we will still be not able to mess with her.

The crowd agreed with the man which makes y/n smirk.

Mr.kim-I am happy to hear that my daughter holds this much power till now. I would like to invite her to this stage and to reveal her face.

Y/n stand up and went to the stage. She opened her mask and heard many gasps and whispers.

Whisper1-Queen is so gorgeous.
Whisper2-Her aura is dangerous.

Hearing these types of whispers,made y/n smirk wider. Mr.kim gave the Mike to y/n.

Y/n-Good evening everyone. I know there are questions that why I went so mysteriously. You know someone stole my crown,I need to find my crown,so I keep myself hidden till now and also I need to keep my family safe too. But now I am here and the theif of crown will be found dead in few months and I will be the queen. It's my promise to you all.

Person1-We will be happy if you will become the queen.
Person2-You are the only one who can rule this world.

And much more. Y/n and mr.kim went down the stage, towards their family. The evening went great. It was mid-night and party was about to get finished. Only few people were there. Suddenly a girl came with her bodyguards infront of y/n. Y/n was talking to someone but signed them to go from there. Y/n's family members noticed this and come behind her. Y/n smirked seeing her.

Y/n-After long time,ms.ivy.
--------------------------------------------------------------
So here i am. After a lots of requests for S-2. My exams are finished and now I will try to upload regularly. So be prepared.

Thank you 😊
--------------------------------------------------------------