Chapter-8

Important-New session is going to start on 1st April and I will be back to my studies. I have some important work in these 2-3 days too. My sister in law gave birth to an angel. I am going there too. So,I am technically busy from now on. I will upload on weekends now. Now enjoy this chapter.
--------------------------------------------------------------
*A/n pov*

Y/n-I don't like him Unnie. I love him. I am just scared to tell him.
IU-I knew it.
Y/n-How??
IU-I know you better than yourself y/n.
Y/n-That's true.Unnie can you please give chance to oppas and Kai??
IU-They need to prove themselves y/n.
Y/n-Sure Unnie but promise me that you will not say any rude words to them.
IU-Ok. Y/n I liked that you moved on from him. I thought you can never move on from him.
Y/n-To be honest Unnie, I was a bit confused about my feelings for like first 6 months.I thought Kai would be like him but no. Kai is different.
IU-I am happy for you.
Y/n-Thank you.Now bye and listen we are going for dinner tonight so be ready. We need to go on 8:00 P.M.
IU-Ok.

Y/n went towards her room. Y/n entered in her room and saw that her room is the same like before she left. Yuna made sure that her room gets cleaned regularly.

Y/n's room:-

Y/n-It's 7:00 P

Y/n-It's 7:00 P.M right now. I should start getting ready now.

Y/n started getting ready. After 1 hour. Y/n saw the time and it was 8:00 P.M. Y/n was ready.

Y/n's outfit:-

She left her hair open

She left her hair open. She went downstairs and saw everyone was there.

Y/n-Did I got late??
Everyone(except y/n)-Nope
Y/n-Then why are you all staring at me like this.
Jk-Because it's the first time that Kim y/n got ready on time.
Everyone(except y/n and jk)-True.
Y/n-Ok ok.(Eye roll)
Lisa-By the way you are looking beautiful girl.

Everyone agrees on this.

Y/n-You all are also looking good.

They all were talking and was ready to go outside until y/n's eyes land on kai. Kai was looking extremely handsome. Y/n's eyes got stuck on kai and even Kai's eyes were stuck on y/n. There moment breaks because of jin's shouting of calling them. They quickly went in their limousine.After few minutes they reach in the restaurant. They all got down from the limousine. Y/n was the last one to get out and she saw that every staff member of the restaurant was waiting for her and the manager was having a bouquet. Y/n go towards the entrance and the manager gave her a bouquet.

Y/n-Thank you.(cold voice)
Manager-It's our pleasure that we are going to serve you today.

Y/n and others went in the VVIP section and sat.

Jimin-Y/n you have a lot of popularity here.
Rose-Ofcourse she is popular. She is running the whole underworld and business industry in Australia is running on her behalf.
Suga-I am proud of you y/n. You are really something.

Y/n just smiled at this. The waitress came and took their order. The enjoyed their dinner. IU didn't talk much. BTS and Kai tried to ignore IU as much as possible. After dinner.

*In the car*

Somi-Y/n i forgot to tell you that tomorrow is the business awards ceremony which means we all need to go.
Y/n-Why??
Somi-We need to y/n. You are again nominated for the awards.
Yuna-And this time I am not gonna go and get your award. You need to do it.
Y/n-But why Unnie??
Yuna-Y/n you were in Korea and that was the only reason I was getting your awards on your behalf but this time you will go because you are here.
Kai-I am also going y/n. We can go together.
Y/n-That's great but what about my dress??
IU-The dress is already in your room. I made sure it was prepared on time.
J-hope-I think we didn't get nominated this time for the awards otherwise our dad would have called us till now.
V-That can't happen because we always get nominated.

V's words got just completed and a call was coming on Rm's phone.

Rm-Dad's calling.
Y/n-Put it on speaker. I also wanna know what he wanna say at this time.

Rm put phone on the speaker.

*On call*

Rm-Hey dad.
Mr.kim-Hey son. How are you and others??
Rm-We are safe and happy dad. How are you and mom??
Mr.kim-Good to hear that son. Me and and your mom are also good. I wanna inform you something important.
Rm-I am all ears dad.
Mr.kim-You 7 got nominated for the business awards ceremony. It is being held in Australia only,so make sure to go there tomorrow.
Rm-Ok dad.

Y/m snatched the phone from mr.kim.

Y/m-Hi nomjooniiieee. How are you??
Rm-Hi mom. I am good. What about you??
Y/m-I am also good dear. Listen darling,will you leave y/n and Kai alone in the mansion?? It can be risky for them.
Rm-Mom don't worry. They also got nominated for the business awards ceremony. We all will be together.
Y/m-Wow really!!
Rm-Yes mom.
Y/m-I need to give this good news to your dad. Bye. Take care.
Rm-Bye mom. Take care.

*Call ended*

Jk-Arghh. Now we also need to go.
Lisa-Means we all are going.
Rose-Yup.

(Bp are also a powerful business managers of y/n. They all have the full right to go to business awards.)

But suddenly they all realised something.
Their eyes went in shock.

Everyone-......
--------------------------------------------------------------
All the best for waiting for the next chapter. Bye for now.

Thank you 😊
--------------------------------------------------------------