Chapter-5

*A/n pov*

??-MY YNNIEEEEEE.

Y/n received a really tight hug which makes her a little stumble.

Y/n-Yea Unnie. I am back. Calm down.
??-First promise me that you will not leave me.
Y/n-Ok Unnie promise. Now please me. Let me just introduce you to my brothers and best friend.

?? leaves y/n and stand with her head tall.

??-I will like to do it myself y/n.(Stern)
Y/n-Ok Unnie.
??-Hello everyone. I am IU.

IU:-

BTS and Kai also introduced themselves

IU-So,bp how are you??
Jisoo-We are good. What about you??
IU-Good. Y/n come inside. Why are you standing outside. Ummm.....you all also come.
Jin-Coming.

IU took y/n inside by taking her wrist. Bp,BTS,somi and Kai was still outside.

Suga-I didn't liked her attitude.
Lisa-Guys please don't judge her. She never expresses her feelings directly because of her past.
Jk-Then tell us about her past.
Somi-Jisso Unnie should we??
Jisoo-They are trustworthy. You can tell them.
Jennie-So,she was about to get raped by some mafias. She was only 10 at that time. Uncle(Y/n's biological dad) saved her from them and took care of her. She is cold from that moment. She has soft spot only for y/n. We know she loves us but doesn't show it by speaking. Her actions speaks her emotions.
J-hope-But still,she should not talk like that. We are outside and she took time to think to invite us and now too,she took y/n by her wrist.
Rose-Please try to understand. When she becomes comfortable,she will start talking normally. You didn't see that how she only asked us about are well beings, nothing else.
Suga-I can understand. Guys remember that how i changed when dad was not able to give us enough time because he wants a girl in the family. He started treating us badly like he beats us for small things. It became my trauma. I also started Changing like that and after he is now ok,I have issues in opening up to people. I think IU is like me only.
Jisoo-You are right suga.
Rm-Then we should understand her guys. She will need time to open up to us.

They were just talking about this and they saw IU coming out of the mansion.

IU-You all didn't came inside. Is there any problem??(Cold voice)
Somi-No no. We were just coming.
IU-Come. You all will catch cold. The sun is about to set. The coldy wind will start.
Jennie-Yup. Just coming. You go.
IU-Ok but come fast.
Everyone-Ok.

IU left from there.

Jisoo-See. She is not that bad.
V-Maybe,we could work things out then.
Jimin-But we still haven't met the 3rd Unnie of yours.
Somi-Better not to meet her.
Jisoo-Is she still the same.
Somi-Same to same.
Rose and lisa-Then better for you to not meet her.
Kai-But why??
Somi-She is worst. I don't say she is heartless but she is the scariest person i have met till now.
Maknae-Better to not meet her then.
Jin-Let's go before IU came back.
Everyone(except Jin)-Yup.

They all go inside and saw y/n and IU laughing while drinking hot chocolate. They all go and sit on the sofa with them.

Y/n-What took you so time to come??
Jk-We were just ordering some guards to shift our whole stuff.
Y/n-All of you??
Lisa-It was new for them,so we decided to stay with them and they had a lot of stuff too,so that's why.
Y/n-Ok then.

Y/n was not convinced with the answer but still slide it.

IU-Take some hot chocolate.You all will get cold because of staying outside for too long.(Cold voice)
Jk-You could have asked us sweetly.
IU-If you want then drink it. Otherwise, it's your choice.(Stern)
Y/n-Unnie please. They are my brothers and friend. Please be little polite with them. I am not saying to behave like you are with me but atleast treat them like you treat bp Unnies.
IU-We will see that.
Somi-Guys please leave it.

After few minutes,They all were talking with each other and IU was paying really close attention to bts and Kai. A servant came and bow towards them.

Servant-She will be arriving soon.
Somi-Why is she coming early today.
Servant-Because she wants to meet queen tigress.
IU-Ok. You can leave now.

Servant bows towards them and left from there.

Jin-Who is she??
Y/n-My 3rd Unnie.
Somi-The devil.
IU-Don't call her that. If she got to know,she will eat you raw.
Somi-I know but I am just spitting a fact.
??-Are you done spitting facts about me??(Dangerous voice)
--------------------------------------------------------------
One more cliffhanger😂. I love cliffhangers.So,Who is the 3rd Unnie?? Find out in next chapter and also tell me that did you like the entrance of IU😉??

Thank you 😊
--------------------------------------------------------------