Chapter-7

*A/n pov*

Somi-We three have same story. IU,me and yuna Unnie were sold to some mafias as their house maids. They tried to rape us but fortunately y/n's appa came rescued us. We were saved but it left a stain on our mind. We 3 became depressed but then Y/n came in our life. She helped us to move on from our past. She became an apple of our eye but after 1 year,she needs to go back to Korea and our company was at boost too and we also became a part of the group black crystal. After she left,we 3 became busy in company and we were also keeping an eye on ivy. Me and Unnie moved on but IU is just 1 year bigger than y/n. IU was only 10 which was really difficult for her to move on. Our dads and y/n's dad were friends but our dads were killed by ivy. After that we were sold to mafias and everything happened. IU is still trying but she always get nightmares while sleeping. After y/n left,she again became depressed but this time dangerous and rude too.
Jin-Sorry to hear this.
Yuna-No need to be sorry mr.jin.
Jin-Oppa.
Yuna-Huh!!
Jin-If you can make our maknaes and rm call you noona,you and somi should also call us oppa.
Y/n-Are you having a deal with them oppa.(Giggle)
Jin-You can say that.(Wink)
Somi-Then it's a deal oppa.

Somi emphasizes the word oppa.

Suga-Good to hear it.
Bp and kai-Are we invisible here??

Yuna,somi,y/n and BTS started laughing seeing there faces.

Their faces:-

After few minutes of laughing

Yuna-So guys, today's plan is that y/n you will go and talk to IU till then you all go and have some rest as you all will be tired due to travelling and y/n you will also take rest. After that we will go and have our dinner outside at y/n's favourite restaurant.You all have 2 hours as it is 6:00 P.M right now. We all will go at 8:00 P.M.
Everyone(except IU and yuna)-Ok.

They all go in their own room with the help of yuna and somi. Y/n told yuna about their likes and dislikes so yun and somi designed their room as their liking. Y/n directly went towards IU's room and knock on the door.

IU-Come in.

Y/n went inside and saw IU sitting in her balcony. Y/n knows that IU always sits at her balcony when she wants to cry her heart out otherwise she never sits in the balcony. Y/n go and hugged her from behind. IU knew it's y/n so she didn't said anything.

IU-Y/n you know that when you came in my life,I made a promise to myself that I will always protect you and kill that ivy. I want to keep you all by myself. I became selfish y/n. I became selfish.

Some tears roll down from IU's eyes. IU turned around and hugged y/n and y/n started to comfort her.After few minutes y/n bring IU in the room and give her a glass of water. After drinking water y/n and IU sat on the bed beside each other.

Y/n-Unnie I got to know that you became depressed again.
IU-Yup. I can't live without you y/n.
Y/n-What if i promise you that I will never leave you then will you became happy again??
IU-Ofcourse. I became depressed once again when you left me. If you promise me that you will never leave,I will become normal again.
Y/n-So i promise that I will never leave you.
IU-Promise??
Y/n-Promise.

IU and y/n became silent for sometime.

Y/n-Unnie do you really hate my brothers and Kai this much??
IU-I don't hate them y/n. I didn't knew why I said it but I will not disagree on this that I don't trust them.
Y/n-I know you have trust issues and I will make sure that you will trust them until the start of our mission.
IU-I trust you in this y/n. Y/n will you answer me truly about the question I will ask you??
Y/n-Ofcourse Unnie. I never lie to you.
IU-Do you like Kai??
Y/n-I.....
--------------------------------------------------------------
More suspense 😂😂. I love it. Wanna know if y/n likes kai?? Find it out in next chapter.

Thank you 😊
--------------------------------------------------------------