Chapter-2

Important-I forget to tell everyone about the graduation of bts,y/n and bp. So bp and BTS graduated before y/n turned 18 and our y/n was so intelligent that she completed the school and college in 1 and a half year. Y/n and Kai also got close.So yes this is it. Now enjoy the story.
-------------------------------------------------------------

*A/n pov*

Y/n-After a long time ms.ivy.
Ivy-You bit*h. How dare you came back. I will kill you.

J-hope was about to say something but was stopped by y/n.

Y/n-Ivy don't your parents teach you manners. Of sorry!! I was the one who killed them because they are the reason of my appa's death. If I told anyone her that you stole my crown,you will be dead the next second.
Ivy-You bi*ch. I will kill you today. I came specially from Australia just to kill you.

Ivy take out her gun and point towards y/n but to her surprise all the guards present in the room point gun towards ivy even her own guards and that's the time she noticed that the venue has been got emptied. She was shocked to see her own guards betraying her.

Ivy-How can you all betray me??
Y/n-They can betray you like you betrayed them in not giving their salaries on time.Now it's your end ivy.

Y/n took out her gun and point towards ivy.

Y/n's gun:-

(This gun is specially designed for y/n

(This gun is specially designed for y/n. The gold represents to queen and the tiger design represents to tigress.)

Y/n-Bye ms.ivy.

Ivy was ready to take gunshot but when she didn't feel anything,she got confused. She looked up only to find y/n going.

Ivy-Why??

Y/n looked towards her.

Y/n-Because i don't want to hear someone saying me "coward". I will kill you in your area only. Be happy that I am giving you time to live. I need equal competition. Go to Australia today and be prepared for the attack of Tigress and remember that I need equal competition.

Y/n went from there and even her guards and family members also left, leaving frustrated ivy behind.

Ivy-Kim y/n,I will make you regret to not kill me,just to have a equal competition but I think so you forgot that Australia is my area. Noone can you touch me there but yes I can kill her in few minutes. I feel humiliation for leaving me like I am not a competition but y/n,enter in Australia and know that I am your biggest enemy.

And ivy went to Australia.

*In Kim's mansion*

Jin-Why you didn't kill her y/n??
Suga-She is your biggest enemy.
Y/n-I know oppas but please everyone listen to me.
Mr.kim-It should be reasonable y/n.
Y/n-Trust me dad. Just sit. Bp Unnies,you already know everything so please start preparing,till then i will make them aware about our next steps.Jisoo unnie,you go and pack our bags. Jennie Unnie,make my private jet ready and rose and lisa unnie,make sure that our most trusted and strongest men and weapons should be ready. Other things will be arranged by them.
Bp-Ok y/n.

Y/n look behind and saw Kai,bts,mr.kim and y/n looking at her with questionable expressions. Y/n also sat down with them.

Mr.kim-Explain.(cold voice)
Y/n-Dad you don't need to speak in cold voice.

Y/n whines like a kid which makes mr.kim let out a frustrated sigh.

Mr.kim-Princess please. We all are getting worried about the thing you have done.
Y/n-I know appa. So,i recieved a letter from ivy 1 year ago again.
Y/m-And you didn't told us.
Y/n-Ok sorry.
Y/m-You should be.
Kai-Y/n please continue.
Y/n-The letter said that I am a coward because I am not revealing my face to world. Ivy said that I don't have enough courage to come to Australia and kill her and from that moment I made a promise that I will kill her in Australia.
Suga-You know she is the most powerful mafia in Australia right now.
Y/n-I know oppa.
V-And still you didn't kill her,when our plan was to kill her on the spot and take your crown from Australia.
Y/n-In front of the world she is most powerful mafia in Australia but my team is playing it's role behind the curtains. If i want,i can kill her the moment she reach Australia but i want to kill her fair and square. I want to kill her by myself not by the power that appa left me.
Rm-So what is your plan??
Y/n-I will go to Australia to check on my company in Australia. I really need to as the company was owned by queen tigress name not y/n and world knows it. I have been working from home till now. After that,I will check ivy's history and everything about her and make the next move there only.
Jk-Are you going alone??
Y/n-With bp Unnies.
Everyone(except bp)-Not gonna happen. We will come with you.
Y/n-Guys bp Unnies are trusted and you also know that.
Y/m-We know y/n but we will not be able to leave you now. Please take all of us with you.
Jin-Yes y/n.

After a lot of fights the conclusion was that bp,BTS and Kai will go with y/n. Y/n informed bp that BTS and Kai will also be going with them.Mr.kim and y/m will act as backup in Korea.

Kai-Y/n i also noticed that while telling bp Unnies their duties,you said that they will take care of other things. Who are they??
Y/n-They are my 3 Unnies who live in Australia. They are like bp Unnies. Appa helped them when they were being sexually harassed by some mafias and from that time,we all got close to them. Bp and I had not met them for years now. They are the one who are controlling the company in my absence and one of the best fighters in my gang.
Jimin-So we will meet them.
Y/n-Of course. Now everybody good night. Tomorrow starts the hardwork.

Y/n reached her room.

*Y/n pov*

Australia we are coming. Appa I will make your dream come true. I promise.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Will y/n be able to kill ivy?? Noone knows what's coming in kim's life. Be ready for the next chapter.

Thank you 😊
--------------------------------------------------------------