Chapter-4

*A/n pov*

Crew member-Ms.y/n we are going to land soon.
Y/n-Ok. You can go now.(Cold voice)

Crew member left from there after bowing towards everyone.

Rose-Finally we reached Australia.
Lisa-Yes. Now we will be able to meet them.
Y/n-After years.
Jimin-You still didn't told us who are them.
Jisoo-You will know about them soon jimin.
Y/n-Bp unnies,take BTS and Kai safely to the limousine. They should not get hurt and reporters should not be able to ask them questions. I will handle the reporters.
Bp-Ok y/n.
Kai-What do you mean by this y/n?? We can protect ourselves.
Jk-Yea.
Jin-And we are not going to leave you alone.
Y/n-Guys you had not handle these types of things. Please try to understand.
Suga-But what if something happened to you kitten??
Y/n-Nothing will happen oppa. You all have not handle the reporters. They can become really problematic some time.
Jennie-Y/n we will take them from backside. You will come from front side.
Rm-Why can't you come from backside with us?? It will be safe for you.
Y/n-Oppa whole underworld and business industry knows that I am coming to Australia today. I can't come from backside. I need to face those reporters.
V-All the best then.
J-hope-Yup. You will need it sunshine.(Smile)
Y/n-Thanks oppa.(Smile)

The plan landed safely. Everyone go out of the plane. They saw y/n's secretary jeon somi standing there with a bouquet.
They also saw some reporters from far away.
Jeon somi:-

Somi-Ma'am it's an honour that you came back after years

Somi-Ma'am it's an honour that you came back after years.(Formal)
Y/n-Thanks ms.somi. Is everything ready??
Somi-Yes ma'am.
Y/n-Ok take them in the limousine.
Somi-Sure ma'am.

Somi took them to limousine from back side and y/n go out from the airport,only to find many reporters covering the whole airport,just to get a glimpse of her.

Reporter 1-Queen did you came here as business woman or because of a mafia work??

Y/n just ignored them.

Reporter 2-Queen please answer us.
Y/n-Silence.(Shout)

Just one word from her and the whole place became silent.

Y/n-I will answer any 1 question but after that you will not come behind me asking any other question.

Reporters started to discuss and decided the most wanted question that will make their channel boost.

Reporter 3-Queen are you here to kill the person who steal your crown??
Y/n-Is your question final??
Reporter 4-Yes queen.
Y/n-Yes. I came here to kill the person who steal my crown. Now please give us a side.

(Police cannot do anything as queen tigress became the most powerful that is allianced with the most powerful groups like bangton,black crystal and exo)

Reporter gave them a path to go. After that she reach inside the limousine.

Somi-Finally you came.
Y/n-Unnie I missed you.
Somi-I missed you too y/n.

They both hugged each other. Y/n saw that BTS and Kai were confused. They both broke the hug and sat down. Somi ordered driver to take them home.

Y/n-What happened Kai and oppas?? Why are you looking so confused??
Kai-You both were so formal there but here you are behaving like sisters.
Y/n-There were paparazzis. You also saw them.

Bts and Kai nodded their head in yes.

Y/n-That's why we became formal. Noone should know that Unnie is close to me. Otherwise,ivy will try to use them as my weakness and to clear your confusion more she is one of my unnies whom i told you about. She is working as my secretary and running this company with my other two Unnies.
Lisa-And yes you will meet other 2 when we will reach home.
Rm-Y/n we have one more question.
Y/n-You can ask me anything oppa.
Rm-Why did you told reporters that you are going to kill the person who stole your crown aka ivy??
Y/n-Because it's my rule. I am in demand because of many reasons and one of the reasons is that I love to answer reporters that they are asking and i answer their any one of questions.
Jin-It can leak our important information.
Y/n-That can't happen oppa because they are working under me only. They will never ask questions that are out of boundaries and I made deal with them that they will not post any scandalous material of mine or my close ones.
Jisoo-Every answer of y/n causes fire in underworld or business industry which is beneficial to news companies and in return y/n will not get in any scandals like dating as she doesn't like it. It also helps y/n to have some privacy.
Jk-My sister is very intelligent.
BTS(except jk)-Our sister.
Jk-Yes yes our sister.(Roll eyes)

This bickering of BTS made girls giggle.

Somi-So they are your step-brothers??
Y/n-Unnie please don't say step brothers. They are like my real brothers.

BTS smiled hearing this.

Somi-And who is this gentleman??

Somi indicated this line to Kai.

Y/n-He is Kai. He is my bestfriend.
Somi-It's good that you start making friends. So how's aunty??
Y/n-She is good. Afterall,now she has her life partner beside her.
Somi-Yea and what about bp?? How are you 4??
Lisa-We are really happy after Meeting you.
Rose-I can't wait to meet the other 2.
Jisoo-Do both of them still act like crazy??
Somi-Yup. Nobody can stop them.
Jennie-It's been a lot of time somi. We didn't meet.
Somi-I missed all of you.
Jennie-We too.

They didn't know when time passes and they reached their destination. They all go out and every servant was bowing to y/n. Afterall,she is the queen. It was a huge mansion.

The mansion:-

V-It's really huge mansion

V-It's really huge mansion. Y/n your appa has great taste who bought this house for you.
Somi-Uncle didn't left it for y/n. She bought it through her own money.
Jin-Oh that's great y/n.
Jisoo-You all will be shocked to know that y/n bought this house through her company's money,not from black money.
Kai-Are you serious Unnie??
Jennie-It's true. No black money is included. Everything that is of y/n in Australia doesn't include black money.
Rose-The company uncle left her was not so big. It was making enough money just to survive.
Lisa-Uncle didn't wanted to spoon feed y/n. She literally made this company to top by herself.
Suga-I am so proud of you my princess.

Sugar patted her head lovingly.

Y/n-It's nothing. If unnies weren't there,i would not be able to ru-.

Y/n was interrupted through a loud scream.

??-MY YNNIEEEEEE!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys,
Malaikate is one of my friends. She has started to write the stories in Wattpad. Guys please go and start to support her. She is new. So, please go,read her stories, support her and advise her. Malaikate if you are watching this chapter,so please comment,so that they can see your stories directly.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Let me tell you that she is the 2nd Unnie of y/n. You will know who she is in next chapter. You got to know 1 Unnie of y/n but 2 are still left. Find it out in next chapter.

Thank you 😊
--------------------------------------------------------------