Chapter-6

*A/n pov*

??-Are you done spitting facts about me??(Dangerous voice)
Bp,y/n and IU-You are gone somi/Unnie.

Somi's breath hitched after hearing the voice of yuna. Somi quickly stands up and went towards yuna.

Yuna:-

Somi-Hello Unnie. How are you??(Awkward smile)
Yuna-I am a devil?? Huh??
Somi-No Unnie. Who said it?? I will kill the person who said it.

Yuna twists somi's ear.

Somi-Aaaa!! Unnie please leave me.
Yuna-Will you repeat it again??(Cold voice)
Somi-No Unnie. Sorry. Please leave my ear.

Yuna leaves somi's ear.

Yuna-No chips for a week.
Somi-Unnie.(Whines)
Yuna-for a month.(Stern)
Somi-Ok.
Jk-Thank god hyung doesn't increases our punishment this much when we complain about the punishments he gives to us.(Whisper to jimin and V)
Jimin and V-True.(Whisper)

Somi and yuna comes and sit on the couch with others.

Yuna-Y/n and bp how are you??
Y/n and bp-Good.
Y/n-Unnie how are you??
Yuna-I am also good y/n.(Smile)

IU and somi were shocked.

J-hope-Guys what happened to you both??
IU-Yuna Unnie never pass a smile to us in these years and.
Somi-And now when y/n came,you smiled.
Yuna-Ofcourse,I will smile. I love my y/n.
Y/n-I love you too Unnie. Unnie please meet my brothers and best friend.
Yuna-Oh yes!! Hello guys.
Kai and bts-Hi.

BTS and Kai introduced themselves to yuna.

Yuna-You don't need to introduce yourselves to me. I know you bangton and leader of group exo,Kai.
Y/n-How do you know about them Unnie??
Yuna-I have met bangton in one of mafia parties and about kai,his company and our company is already allianced.
Y/n-Why i didn't knew about it??
IU and somi-We also didn't knew about it.
Bp-Us too.
Kai-Surprise!!
IU-What a great surprise.(Roll eyes)
Yuna-IU behave.
IU-I can't Unnie. Y/n shouldn't bring them here because we and bp are enough to help her. I also didn't like them. I don't think that they will be even capable to protect y/n.
Jin-Enough.(Shout)
Suga-We have heard enough of you Ms.IU. Me and Jin hyung would not be able to hear someone else badmouthing about our brothers and best friend.
IU-Y/n tell them to just sit quietly.
Y/n-Unnie I am with oppa on this matter. You really shouldn't said it.

IU looked towards y/n only to find a tint of sadness and disappointment in her eyes. Y/n felt really sad that her Unnie thinks this low of her brothers. IU just went from there without saying anything.

Yuna-I apologize on her behalf guys. She is not even trying to come out of her past.
Y/n-But she needs to.
Rm-No need to apologise on her behalf
ms.yuna.
Yuna-Noona.
Rm-Huh!!
Yuna-You can call me noona. I and j-hope are of same age (Smile).
Somi-Yea please call me noona too. I will love that. I am the same age of rm.

Jimin suddenly hugged yuna and somi. Yuna and somi was a bit shock but still hugged him back.

Jimin-I always wanted a noona and a small sister. God made my both wish come true.

Yuna  and somi smiled after hearing this.

Somi-And we both always wanted a brother. God also made our wish come true today.

Jimin broke the hug and looked towards yuna and somi.

Jimin-Sorry I got a bit carried away.
Yuna-No problem. Y/n please do something. After you left,IU became cold once again and now rude too. Her past still haunts her.
Jk-But she should come out of her past.
Yuna-Do you know her past??
V-Yes we know that-

V quickly covered his mouth.Yuna sighed.

V-I am so sorry for saying this.
Yuna-No problem. You all are now a part of family but atleast tell me who told you about that.
V-Bp and somi noona told us.

Yuna saw that how bp and somi became scared. She knew that they were scared that what will be her reaction.

Yuna-No problem bp and somi. They are trustworthy. Y/n please do something to change IU once again.
Y/n-First of all,I am sorry Kai and oppas for IU Unnie's behaviour and second thing,i will try to change her yuna Unnie.
Yuna-Please try y/n and about the thing you said jk. She is not able to come out of her past. It's been years but still.
Suga-If you don't mind. Can you please tell us about yours,IU's and somi's past in detail.

Yuna and somi both looked at y/n,only to find her nodding her head with assurance that yes you can trust them.

Somi-We.....
--------------------------------------------------------------
Their past will be coming out and one more cliffhanger 😂. I love it. Find out about their past in next chapter.

Thank you 😊
--------------------------------------------------------------