Baby Duri

Warning

their some wrong grammar and spelling

Thank you for reading

🍊🍊🍊

It's a lovely morning as the elemental are having breakfast but one of the elemental is on his lab as usual making a mysterious potion. As Quake called for him to have breakfast he quickly went downstairs not locking properly his lab.

One of the troublemaker enter his lap taking the mysterious potion that the light elemental just made, he quickly leave holding the potion going out to the garden where they hangout.

"Guys look" As Blaze proudly show the potion that he took from Solar lab.
"Cool, What does it do?" Taufan ask looking at the sparkling purple liquid. "That's the thing we will find out ourselves" Blaze said excitedly to see what it's does. "Are you sure that it's safe" The innocent cinnamon roll ask as he look at the potion in confusion.
"Its safe, Solar wont make something that dangerous" Blaze answer confidently, that truth is solar makes a lot of potion that he lock his lab because of his dangerous experiment.

"Okay but, who will we try it on" Taufan ask looking at Blaze and look each other's eyes. "Duri you try it" Blazed said smirk on his face as Taufan nodded. The innocent cinnamon rolls nodded. Blazed made Duri drink the whole thing as they wait for any sign, Duri feels little dizzy so they decide that they go inside and let Duri rest as Blaze went to put back the vial on Solar lab.

"Rest, Duri don't worry and sleep okay just call us if you need something, okay?" Taufan reassured his little brother. "Okay then" Duri answer as Taufan leave closing the door as Duri about to close his eyes he  feel a wave of pain going through his body as he curled up into a ball to ease that pain his feeling and not wanting to alarm his older brother's.

"BLAZE, WHERE IS THE POTION THAT I JUST PUT ON MY TABLE EARLIER ON MY LAB" Solar shouted as Quake tried clam him down the two troublemaker look down as they are being lectured by Halilintar. "Now, Tell as what did you do to the potion that Solar made" Halilintar as giving a serious look "We tried it on Duri" The two troublemaker said in unison.

When Solar heard there answer, He immediately shouted at them before hearing something breaking on one of the room it's his and Duri shared room. He panic and and run to the room, panicking for his young little brother.

They all got to the room and there no sign of Duri but the room is a mess, Duri's favorite plant is on the floor,the table in upsidedown. As they look around they see something moving on top of the bed covers with blanket.

Quake quickly pulled the blanket to see, What's underneath the blanket and they saw a baby underneath, sleeping peacefully snuggles with the thick blanket.

The baby's eyes flicker as it wakes up but as he saw Quake it cried and kicking around, Ais tried to clam it down but it cried harder.

The troublemaker tried too but same results even Halilintar tried to make it stop but as always same results. Solar cant take it anymore hearing his own twin crying so he quickly took the baby on Halilintar arm and cradled it and surprisingly it stop and look at him with a happy look.

Solar kiss his twin forehead making the baby giggles. The other sighed softly "Blaze and Taufan your grounded,and am sure you know what does it mean,right" Quake said looking at the two troublemaker.

{600 word}