Elementals Cats

Warning

their some wrong grammar and spelling

Thank you for reading

🍊🍊🍊

It's a lovely morning at the elemental house but the peace didn't last for long. The door bell ring and of course the sweet cinnamon rolls opened the door revealing Seven cats in the box.

Thorn took the box inside and called for his other brothers.

"What is that Thorn?" Ask Halilintar with his usual Poker face.

"Maybe, Its a huge snake" Said Blaze

"Or the books that I ordered" Solar said as he look at Thorn.

"Do you promise not to get mad at me right?" Said Thorn making sure his not going to be scolded by his older brother.

"Of course, We promise not to get mad" Quake assured his sweet little brother

Thorn put the box down and opened it reveals, seven cute cats with different breed.

The cats wake up and look at the person and walk to them purring.

After a while the cats got attracted to the elemental.They got there own cat breed.

Quake have a Norwegain Forest Cat

Halilintar have a Serlkirk Rex Cat

Taufan have a British Shorthair

Blaze have a Bengal Cat

Ais have a Maine Coon Cat

Thorn have a Munchkin Cat

Solar have a Siamese Cat

The Cats fit there new owner personality, They all went shopping for there new companion need

"They are so cute" Thorn said happly as he look at his cat that have clothes on with Halilintar his having a staring contest with his own cat.

While with Ais and Blaze watch their companion play more like teasing each other with Quake and Taufan they are making a cat house for the cats.

Solar is at his room researching about the cat while his own cat looks for Thorn's cat to play with.

"Quake, How about we name them we can't just call them kitty" Thorn spoke to Quake as he let Solar's cat climbed him.

"That's a great idea Thorn" Blaze said as he sit down on the couch.

"Okay, How about we make a lot of name that we want for our cat and let them pick." Quake suggest

As they write on paper and cut it to individual, and put it on the ground.

"Okay, Quake you go first" Halilintar said as Quake put the his cat down as his cat look at them curious. "Come on kitty go pick your new name" Thorn said happly the kitty understand and walk to the paper on the floor and pick the one in the middle. He got Giga as name.

Next is Halilintar his cat got Thunder as a name, Taufan got Anemone , Blaze got Lupine , Ais got Vanilla for a reason and Thorn name his Salvia and lastly Solar got light.