Adoption {Au}

Fang and BoBoiBoy been close, its all started when they first meet, They are like brother they can't live without each other.

BoBoiBoy wanted a sibling even in the start but his dad is to busy to make one but that change when he meet Fang and Kaizo.

BoBoiBoy start to call Kaizo abang when his not in duty and Kaizo didn't mind at all, at first Fang was shock but it didn't take to long and also called Kaizo abang.

BoBoiBoy even invited Kaizo and Fang to his home to have dinner with them they became close and tok aba became a parents of Kaizo and Fang.

But sadly Tok aba passed away because of his sickness and didn't tell BoBoiBoy about it until it's to late, BoBoiBoy was divested by this and completely unable to accept it and always blame himself for Tak aba's death.

His Friend heard the news and they confort BoBoiBoy until his Grandfather was buried the Tapos Agent also came to show their concert.

A few years of tok aba's death BoBoiBoy never been the same, he will cry out of nowhere being reminded of tok aba and more to the point that he doesn't eat and sleep.

Kaizo and Fang took care of BoBoiBoy it's time to pay back all the sacrifice and care BoBoiBoy showed them to the point that Kaizo and the other show make sure his doing okay.

To the point that Fang sleep with him to make sure his having rest, Kaizo even make sure BoBoiBoy eat and a lot more.

______________________________________

"Fang can you, check on BoBoiBoy if his asleep" Kaizo said while putting his paperwork down.

Fang nodded and ran to BoBoiBoy room to make sure his asleep, when he got there he saw BoBoiBoy crying.

"Fang,Why are you here?" BoBoiBoy said trying to hide that his been crying.

"Kaizo told me to check on you so am here" Fang sit down on the bed opposite of BoBoiBoy bed.

"Am fine, Fang it's just tha-" before BoBoiBoy can finnish his sentence fang hugged him tightly.

"Let it out" Fang assured BoBoiBoy that he can cry in front of him.

After a few hours BoBoiBoy finally asleep and fang put him to bed carefully as he leaves to go to Kaizo's office.

"How is he?" Kaizo ask looking at Fang.

"His not doing okay, when I got there his crying." Fang answer as he sit down on the couch.

"Am planning to adopt BoBoiBoy" Kaizo reveal to Fang.

"I was thinking the same thing, I think it's the best if we adopt BoBoiBoy, he got nothing left only Ochobot.

To be Continue