Real Intention

Warning

This Chapter maybe little sensitive
because of the ship of Kaizo × BoBoiBoy × Fang.

And not only that but their some wrong grammar and spelling.

That's all Thank you

🍊🍊🍊

After Vorgoba attack BoBoiBoy is still in a coma, not knowing that someone or somebody is already making moves.

They have been waiting for BoBoiBoy to wake up, luckily he wakes up after a few day and everyone is overjoyed,
specially someone that have been waiting for him to wake up.

As day passed he is fully recovered and ready to take on mission but he got a special one, It's a mission with Kaizo.

Everyone where shock, because it's unlikely that Kaizo will want a partner when going on mission but except one his angered by this announcement and He decided to confront Kaizo face-to-face.

"What are you really planning Captain Kaizo"

"What do you mean Pang?"

"You never ask for a partner unless there a reasons"

Kaizo smirks looking at his younger brother "Well you see Pang, We are brother of course we like the same things like Carrot Donuts and BoBoiBoy."

"Straight to the point" Fang said irritated by his own Brother.

"My real intention is really simple am planning to make moves on BoBoiBoy" Kaizo said still having his smirk, and walk away leaving Fang to stand their with a angry expression.

"I won't lose to you brother" Fang said while walking to BoBoiBoy room to relax his mind and see his Crush.

Fang got to BoBoiBoy room and knock at the metal door softly."Come in" there is a soft voice reply to his knock.

"Hey, BoBoiBoy" Fang said as he opened the door revealing BoBoiBoy reading about power sphere.

"Hi,Fang is there something bothering you or do you need help"

"No, I don't need anything I came to see you if your doing fine"

After a few minutes of chatting the speaker had announces something.

Can BoBoiBoy and Fang come to the control room

I Repeat

Can BoBoiBoy and Fang come to the control room.

As they heard that they quickly went to the control room, but in the way BoBoiBoy wanted to be carried so Fang carried him until in the control room.

As they got there, Kaizo saw this and got angered by what he saw while for Fang he smirked in Victory.

"So why did you call us commander?"

"Am sure, you heard that your going on a mission with Kaizo but I want Fang to go as well" KoKo Ci said as he look at them on the round table.

"WHAT?" Kaizo "Accidentally" shouted, he wants this mission all about him and BoBoiBoy while Fang smirk.

"Is there a problem Kaizo?" Laksamana Tarung ask.

"Nothing Laksamana" Kaizo composed himself as he wants to strangle someone but then, not wanting for BoBoiBoy to see such a horrible sight, he stop himself.

"Okay, It's stilled then" Laksamana Tarung said crossing his arm.

"And BoBoiBoy please be careful, and I don't want you to be send in the medical room two times a day" KoKo Ci said while massaging his square head.

"I promise Commander" He smiled with reassurance to the commander that he will not be sent in the medical room two time a day.

"You can go now BoBoiBoy but Kaizo,Fang stay i still have something to tell you" Laksamana Tarung said with a very serious voice if it's still possible to happened.

BoBoiBoy saluted and left to prepare for the mission tomorrow. "Kaizo,Fang i want you two to look out for him after Vorgoba defeat there's a lot of people after him now" KoKo Ci said with a serious tone

"Yes, Commanders KoKo Ci" Fang and Kaizo saluted and leave the control room,As they got out of the room Kaizo glared at Fang.

"Don't you dare interfere in may plan Pang" Kaizo said with a little hint of venom

"Like I care" Fang said back with hate.

"Don't test me Pang, Am older than you and you listen to me" Kaizo losing his temper.

"That doesn't mean anything Brother" Fang said ready to attack his own Brother.

As they about to fight it out BoBoiBoy came holding his bag.

"Hi Fang, Captain Kaizo" He greated with a smile while walking into there directions.

"BoBoiBoy, Why did you pack your things already?" Kaizo said softly for BoBoiBoy not to be frighten.

"Ohh, Am just preparing Captain" BoBoiBoy replayed.

"I will help you" Fang immediately took BoBoiBoy's bag making Kaizo twitch as he saw this.

"BoBoiBoy how about we discussed about our mission" Kaizo said making Fang frustrated by this his ready to kill his own bloodline if he had too.

"But what about Fang" BoBoiBoy tilled his head looking at the Capitan.

"Dont worry about Fang he already knows the mission but you still don't so come on and let Fang take your bag in the spaceship"Kaizo answered with a smirk on his face as he put his arm on BoBoiBoy shoulder.

"Okay then, bye Fang see later" BoBoiBoy said as his follow Captain Kaizo on his office.

Fang nodded not wanting for BoBoiBoy to notice that his jealous.

At Captain Kaizo Office

They finally arrived as Kaizo hold BoBoiBoy wrist but BoBoiBoy didn't question it at all.

"Sit down BoBoiBoy" Kaizo said pointing into a couch as he took some orange juice out of his mini fridge puting it on a cup.

"What do you want to talk about Captain Kaizo" BoBoiBoy said accepting the orange juice.

"Well, we are going to a planet call Myosotis, We are going to investigate the planet and we also have to blend" Kaizo said with a smile on his face as BoBoiBoy listen to him carefully to him, that make him more interested to BoBoiBoy.

After sometime BoBoiBoy need to go, and said goodbye to the Captain, Kaizo said goodbye to him as smile never leaving his face.

The intention of Kaizo going to Myosotis planet is because of event their every year, the event is like a Valentine day full of love, and this even is the biggest event of all galaxy.

To be continue