Googie Day II

"Baby – are you sure?" Jungkook confirmed even though he was dying to latch his mouth on to Tae's boobs

Tae grabbed Jungkook's hair and brought his face so close to Tae's nipple, "Yes – please – do it. Take the pain away. I wanted to tell you last night – but – I was so mad at you and then in the morning I got so many texts from mom and PJ – "

Jungkook made Tae stop talking and squished his nose on Tae's boob – the milk leaking out more.

Looking up he saw Tae already in his own bliss – his eyes closed and lips biting.

Opening his mouth, Jungkook placed the leaking nipple in between his lips and felt the liquid squirting in his mouth.

"Mhhhh- Kookiieee," Tae's whole body danced when Jungkook gobbled the whole of the boob in his mouth and sucked on the nipple harshly.

He wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer – almost suffocating Jungkook in between his boobs.

"Baby," Jungkook looked up licking his lips, "Lie down. Be comfortable."

Tae nodded his head and lay on the soft mattress – Jungkook holding Tae's waist – his eyes fixed on Tae's embarrassed face.

"Stop staring," Tae whined and closed his eyes, "You are embarrassing me Kookie."

Jungkook chuckled and kissed Tae's nipple softly, "God! Taehyung. You taste so sweet you know that?"

Tae blushed and felt Jungkook's mouth latched on his nipple again – his teeth brushing the skin and the lip ring rubbing against the skin.

Jungkook took his time – like they had nothing important to do and went on sucking the milk slowly and carefully – enjoying it. Enjoying the feeling of his boyfriend under him withering – his skin against Jungkook's mouth.

"Fuckkk – Kookiieee – I will come," Tae bit his lip turning his own lips red, "Give me a second – Kookieee – pleaseeee – pleaseeeee."

But Jungkook didn't listen. Not a word and kept on sucking and drinking the liquid.

"Kookieeee," Tae whined almost pushing Jungkook but Jungkook was still heavier than Tae.

But suddenly they heard another voice, "Oh god! Jungkoook."

It took a second for Jungkook to register whose voice that might be. Instantly, he lay on Tae on cover him.

"Um – sorry – we knocked but no one responded," Hope said as Yoongi hid behind him after watching the whole breast-feeding episode of his brother and boyfriend.

Jungkook had placed the pillow on top of Tae's body since his shirt could not be found.

"We came to wish you happy birthday Jungkook," Hope smiled brightly clearly not a spectator of the breast-feeding show.