Dirty Books

Jungkook grabbed Tae's hair and made him sit on his lap while bringing the rope and tying Tae's wrist together and then wrapping it around his neck – tying yet another knot over the neck

Now, Tae was tied with his hands together and the hands tied around his neck. Like a prisoner.

No!

Like a slave.

"We are getting late Jungkook. Look – PJ called like 3 times till now. Our girl is with her," Tae reminded seeing Jungkook listen calmly.

"I trust PJ with my life. Our girl's having fun with her," Jungkook calmly said and then grabbed Tae's ass cheeks kneading them roughly.

"But you aren't safe mommy," Jungkook whispered and kissed Tae's neck – biting it harshly.

Tae was helpless – he could hardly move his hands or neck.

"Mhhh – Jungkookieee – why are you punishing me? What did I do?" Tae made a pouty innocent face and was hurled and thrown on the bed – his stomach on the mattress.

Jungkook grabbed Tae's ass and began to spank him again and again confusing Tae so much.

Tae let out a moan and then cries, "Why? Stop! What did I do? Baby?"

Finally, Jungkook stopped and turned Tae to his side, "What did you do? Did you give me milk last night? Did you?"

Tae shook his head innocently.

A smack on the ass echoed in the room. Their room, their haven where now the sexy fanart was finally covered with a black cloth so their girl wouldn't see it.

"Plus, you," another smack and Tae's ass was red hot, "kicked me out of the bed and laughed."

Tae cried wriggling his ass, "Ouuchh! Hurts! Sorry! Won't repeat it daddy. I promise. Please!"

Jungkook grabbed Tae's arms and brought him closer attacking his neck again. Slowly, moving his lips south – Jungkook began sucking on Tae titty's.

"Mhh – fuckkk – Kookiee," Tae began moaning feeling so helpless.

But his moment of ecstasy was disturbed by another smack on the ass.

"Fuckkkk! Why now?" Tae pouted angrily and saw Jungkook walk to Tae's wardrobe.

He watched Jungkook bring something.

Something wrapped in a brown cover.

Fuck!

It was the dirty book Tae was reading. The one PJ had lent him long back in the start of his pregnancy.

"Look what I found mommy," Jungkook grinned and threw the book on the bed.

"Care to explain," Jungkook opened the book and saw it was book number 3.

Tae blinked furiously and shrugged, "I was – it was just for – reading."