Run

TW:very strong description of blood and violence.
__________________________________
A/N

If y'all remember I said I was going to have a exam. It was about 5 pages and I got a nine.
Anyway enjoy and promote this chapter for good luck and grades. ♥️
__________________________________

The man was eyeing me up and down waiting for me to talk.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know what to talk about?" I ask him, slightly pissed. I know that it's not the perfect moment to be cocky or sarcastic, but it's not like he would kill me, because he needed the information.

"Oh shut up. You know what I mean. Makarov." He says with a deep voice towering over me and crossing his arms. Then his phone starts ringing. It was the default ringtone. He curses in another language.

"I'll be right back. You stay there." He says leaving the room. Oh hell no. I'ma do the opposite. He hadn't taken my knife away from me and that had been a big mistake. I start to rub the knife against the thick rope. I know I don't have much time and I try my best to be quick. Finally the rope breaks and I am able to run upstairs.

As I run I try and not make too much noise. I open the lock to my room and see Ruby walking back and forth. As she notices that someone has entered the room she looks to the door and sees me. She runs up to me and huggs me tight.

I put a finger to my lips. "Shh we need to get out from here." I whisper to her. She nods and we creep out the room. As we are walking down the stairs I see a shadow. I signal to Ruby that he is down there and we start to run back up. I can hear him talking something, but can't stay long enough to understand anything.

"Yeah I have her. Should I just take her there?"

Nope we are going far away from here. We rush to the end of the hall and see the window the man had already once left from. I look down from the window and see a long drop. How did he get down so fast earlier? Ruby goes first and I follow her. There are miss placed bricks here and there and it's not too hard to make your way down, except that if you miss your step you'll fall.

As we get down to the ground I let out a sigh of relief. It's quite cold and even with my hoodie I'm freezing. I don't have any shoes or socks so it's even colder.

As we are still recovering from the climbing we hear a loud yell.
"Y/N! COME HERE RIGHT NOW OR ILL HURT YOUR FRIEND! 10... 9..."

We don't need to hear more until we start sprinting to the forest surrounding my mansion. We run together and after a while we need to stop to regain our breath.

"Holy shit. Do you think he'll be able to find us?" Ruby asks.
"No fucking way he could. I bet he couldn't-" I am cut off by a yell.

"Y/N! I AM GETTING REALLY MAD! YOU BOTH COME HERE! I KNOW YOU ARE HERE DON'T TRY AND HIDE IT'LL MAKE IT WORSE!"

Ho- How? How did he find us so fast? I look at Ruby and she has pure terror in her eyes.
"Whatever you do Ruby. Don't go towards the voice. We'll slowly walk away and..."
She starts sprinting towards the direction the voice had come from. For fucks sake Ruby. If we ever get out from here alaive you'll pay for that, I think to myself following after her and hiding in a bush.

I peek behind the branches of the bush and see the man and Ruby.

"Hm? At least you understand what's the best for you and her." The man says looking down at Ruby.

"You won't touch Y/N. Not until I am DEAD!" She shouts reising her knife and running straight towards the man. I would love to help her, but it was her choice. Her life, and she had just wasted it.

The man grabbed her hand and pushed her down on the ground. She tried to stab him, but he was faster. I close my eyes as I see the man grab her knife out of her hand and raise it. I hear Ruby scream in pain. I hear something drop on the ground. I didn't need to guess what it was...

As I open my eyes I see the man standing up, looking at what had been Ruby just seconds ago. Now there just layed a body with nothing on its mind. As I look at her head I can see the outline of the handle of the knife on the back of her head. There was also a pool of blood underneath her.

This was enough. I couldn't take this anymore and I started to run. I got up and turned around running as fast as I could. The branches of trees were smacking me in the face and cutting me. I didn't stop when my feet hurt or when I felt like I was going to faint, no, I kept running. The thought of me lying on the ground like Ruby was keeping me moving my feet.

After some time of running I can't help but start to stumble and slow my phase down. As I still try to run faster I trip on a rock and fall on my stomach. I let out a low grunt.

As I try and get up I feel a pair of hands on my waist lifting me up. I can't see the person, but it doesn't need a genius to guess who it was.

I am thrown over someone's shoulder and I try and struggle against them. Then I feel a slap to my arse and I stop.

"Oh, Liebe... It was a shame that she waisted her life like that, but she isn't worth your sorrow." The man said with a loud voice and a chuckle at the end.

"W- Who are you?" I manage to ask him from between my quiet sobs. I hadn't realised I had been crying up until I tried to speak. The cold tears were soaking my hoodie.

"Schatz. I am the best thing that has ever happened, happens and will happen to you."

I feel myself growing tiered from all the running and crying. I feel my eyelids grow heavy and I close them.

"I am König."
Is the last thing I hear before I dose off to a deep sleep.