Chapter Seventy-Six

🌻Hey, gorgeous! You can read this episode and much more of DOCTOR-PATIENT CONFIDENTIALITY and other sizzling web series from Emended Hearts at www.EmendedHearts.com or click the external link at the bottom of the page.🌻

💗💗💗

More seconds pass with our bodies intertwined, his arms still wrapped around me as I lean into him. He continues to rub my back, and the action somehow feels both platonic and sexual; like how a father would comfort his child, but also in the way a man would soothe his lover. I try not to think about the latter. I take it back. I try not to think of either. He's not my father. And he's definitely not my lover.

I let out a shuddery sigh as all the tension seeps out of my shoulders, making them slump so much that they don't even support my neck and head anymore. My spine turns to putty and I involuntarily lean all of my weight on him, but it only makes him gather me in his arms further, holding me to him tighter. His hands feel so big with his long fingers splayed over my back, both protective and possessive as they rub to and fro, slowly going back and forth like windshield blades from my neck all the way down to my lower back and up again. I feel his muscles subtly flexing and contracting under his lab coat with each motion, his arms strong and powerful as they effortlessly wrap themselves around my significantly smaller body.

His reaction is so unexpected given how cold and aloof he usually is with me, but I don't try to fight his compassion, nor do I really care to question its sincerity right now. Whether I like it or not, I clearly need some form of support in these few vulnerable moments, and I'll take what I can get, even if the source of said support is coming from the person I least expected it to.

I feel so strangely frail in this moment, almost physically weak even, and I hate it. It's as if he's the glue that's literally holding me together, as if I'll come apart and crumble into a million tiny pieces if he lets me go.

More seconds pass. Maybe even minutes, I'm not really sure. He still doesn't say anything, and for the first time since I've met him, I'm grateful for his usually unnerving silence.

As my tears stop flowing and my breathing starts to feel somewhat normal again, I vaguely register the tick-tock of the clock in the distance, as well as the quaint, bubbling sound coming from the aquarium. As if a lightbulb just went off in my head, I suddenly become extremely aware of my body, and more importantly, his.

It's only then that I realize he's stooping in front of me, and somehow, he's still a head taller than I am in this position.

My breathing quickens once more, but this time, it's not because I'm emotional or feel like I'm about to cry again. He presses me against him harder, inadvertently crushing my breasts against his broad chest, and I can feel his muscles and the hard planes of his body between the barriers of our clothes. The resulting pain in my boobs is only partially superficial, and it surprisingly sends jolts of lightning straight to my pussy.

Before I know it, sharp, tell-tale tingles and prickles are shooting and bouncing around in my pussy, bombarding my vagina and clamoring for my attention.

I take that back.

Clamoring for Frost's attention.

I try to ignore the intense sensations even as I feel their accompanying wetness dampen my panties. In no time at all, my heartbeat becomes something of a monster, echoing loudly within the walls of my pussy, thumping with all its might as all the blood in my body surges through it. I unintentionally get a really good whiff of his cologne, breathing in his scent and reveling in the feel of his hand against my back. It feels almost...possessive. And I know I shouldn't like it. But I do.

My nipples grow harder, straining painfully against my bra, and my body arches into him without my permission, silently pleading for his hand to go lower. I gasp ever so softly at the superficial pressure and at the feel of them tightening and bunching up on themselves, my mouth opening in an almost silent 'O' with only traces of a breathy whisper leaving it.

I gasp louder, the delicious pressure and tension eliciting another involuntary, breathy whimper from my throat. Before I can get the chance to react consciously, I feel his lips abruptly move against my neck, his breathing becoming harsher, no longer slow and steady and calm like before—like it normally is.

I feel a sharp, tingling pressure on the side of my neck. I go completely still as shock stiffens my body, and my eyes stretch themselves as wide as they can go behind my glasses as heavy realization sets in.

Oh my God...he just bit me.

My body wastes no time in betraying me again, arching into him further as I let out a desperate moan in response. His teeth continue to tug at my skin, refusing to let go, and another rogue whimper tears itself from my quivering lips. I feel his own lips parting further over my neck, taking in more of me, his tongue hot and wet, running up the column of my neck and back down to my collar bone, pulling and nibbling before greedily sucking a good chunk of my skin into his mouth.

My fingers tug at his hair on reflex as my pussy throbs with unexpected ferocity, pounding with so much force that it actually terrifies me. His hands move lower, and before I know it, he's gripping my ass with both his hands and pressing his crotch into mine. I feel his hardened dick beneath his scrubs and my jeans, pressing into me without apology or hesitation.

It completely catches me off guard, and my body shivers spontaneously in answer to the shocking, novel sensation of his length against my pussy. I can feel the heat and rawness and strength of him even with our clothes on. He buries his hand in my hair, his fingers gripping my curls and tugging my head back firmly, and the action gives him even more access to my neck. He bites me again, a little harder this time. It's almost aggressive. Scratch that. There's no 'almost' about it.

I inhale sharply as another whimper tears itself from my throat while my nostrils and lungs try desperately to suck in more air so that I don't pass out. It's all happening too fast; His mouth. His hands. His cock. All over me, touching me, tasting me, pressing into me, and it's both all too much and just not enough.

I need him to stop.

I want him to keep going.

I can barely even think at all with him biting and sucking on my neck and dry humping my pussy.

The only thing I know for sure is that I'm both confused and horny as fuck.

I feel myself quickly falling under his spell, and every nanosecond that goes by only pulls me under more and more, until I'm in so deep that I forget everything else but the feel of his body on mine, of the heat of his mouth and tongue, the pressure of his perfect teeth sinking into my skin, the hard planes of his upper back, the strength in his shoulders, and the contrasting softness of his hair. And I only keep falling, my body betraying me and all the feelings I've struggled to deal with when it comes to Doctor Dexter Frost.

Until my line of vision unintentionally lands on his wife's picture again, that is.

I instantly go rigid and motionless, as if I've just been electrocuted by a giant lightning bolt, and I snap out of it, common sense and logic and reason all flooding their way back into my jammed up brain, giving me one hell of a rude awakening as they catapult me back into reality.

***

Hey, again! We'll post one chapter every Friday, but there are currently over 140 chapters in Season One, so this may take a while. If you just can't wait, you can read this episode and much more of DOCTOR-PATIENT CONFIDENTIALITY and other sizzling web series at www.EmendedHearts.com or click the external link below.

👇🏿👇🏽👇🏼

Sign up for our Love Letter on our website www.EmendedHearts.com/Love-Letter. Your support is greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading! And don't forget to vote, share and comment! Love ya :).

XOXO ❤️‍🔥😘

Eme and the hearts at EmendedHearts