17

SLIPPING THROUGH MY FINGERS

SEVENTEEN

LUKE walked through campus with Rutger, the two heading to their class together. " Excited to finally go play in Jersey?", he asked the boy beside him.

" Yeah, it'll be good", Luke nodded. Rutger could sense a bit of doubt in his voice, knowing it was probably about leaving Cristina.

" You worried about leaving Cristina?".

The youngest Hughes nodded, " Her and I are finally somewhat back to normal since last summer, and then I'm just gonna leave after this year. Kinda sucks",

Rutger nodded, shrugging at him. " I mean, obviously she really likes you. She taken you back twice now".

" That is true", Luke laughed.

" But I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure she'll come visit you, and I know for a fact you'll come visit her whenever you can", Rutger assured him, " It'll work out if it's mean to, don't stress it too much".

" You're probably right".

Rutger scoffed, " I know I'm right".

Luke laughed and shook his head at him, the two heading inside to their lecture.

" Plus, don't worry this much on your birthday, Luke! Think about how drunk you're gonna get tonight at the sophomore house", Rutger smiled at him.

" You're coming out tonight?".

Rutger looked at him, " Um, obviously. Would never miss a night out".

Luke smiled, mentally preparing himself for all of the mess he was gonna have to clean up tomorrow morning, considering it was Ethan's idea to throw the party at their house. Luke suggested they just went out, but everyone voted against him, claiming he just didn't want to deal with the mess. They were right, but he decided to just let it happen, not having to worry about getting home anyway.

cristinaivy uploaded a story!

a/n

sorry for not updating
as much guys I'm
sorta having a hard time
writing chapters rn😭